Zavvi's Marvel Day-April 23,2015-Ninjas assemble!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA

2 exclusive shirts:

11110540-8884289174967015.jpg
11110078-6174289184083004.jpg

Live-April 23,2015
Celebration of all things Marvel here

10% off for first 200 customers of Marvel Day
Code: MARVEL10

Excludes the pre-orders but applicable on the Marvellous ZBOX!

10% off first order (Inc. pre orders)
Code: WELCOME
Valid till: 30/06/2015 23:59:59
*Excludes electronics and products in multi-buy offers

£10 off £100 spend
Code: BIGSPENDERZ
Valid till: 30/06/2015 23:59:59

We will be releasing both a Zavvi Exclusive Avengers: Age of Ultron Steelbook and our Marvellous ZBOX containing 3 exclusive Marvel items + a Pop! Vinyl!

In addition to the Steelbook and ZBOX release, additional activity will include:

Discounts on all Marvel Blu-ray and DVD
Discount on all in-stock merchandise
Exclusive Marvel T-shirts
(some 24 hours only)
Exclusive Custom Controllers
Marvel Under Armour compression vests
Discounted badges and stickers

Attachments

• marvel1.jpeg
    marvel1.jpeg
    941 KB · Views: 754
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: blu78 and dominic
I expected the Elektra steelbook to go live again tbh.. -.-
Well, not that happy with this "marvellous" day so far... except for the fact that i'm going to watch Ago of Ultron later today!!!!! :wacky::wacky:

Damnit, was debating the Hot Toys Captain A. Black Widow at €179 but I spent far too long looking for a valid discount code that it actually sold out. Wasn't accepting any codes at all, I'd imagine it was due to the fact that because it was Marvel Day that the product was already on sale. Oh well, cash saved.

Just tried setting up a new account under my wifes name and tried using WELCOME but still no joy. Anybody know why this wouldn't work? (it ain't filed under electronics or multi buy offers)

Last edited:
Hi digitalbabe can you contact zavvi and ask why the discount codes ain't working properly.
I have just sent them a facebook message asking why the BIGSPENDERZ code £10 off £100 is not working for instock items.I have just done 2 separate orders for £127.99 using the code and it says not valid.
Order is in and now awaiting some sort of response , this company never fails to amaze me at times.

It's nice Zavvi is doing this event. But, now I'm ready for a "Zavvi Disney Day" where they relaunch the Pirate steels ... at a normal price. No codes or Zbox's required! :thumbs:

Reactions: monsterzebra
Well, Marvel Day turned out to be pretty disapointing! Think the only good thing was the AOU steelbook, other than that it seemed to be just an excuse to clear out a bit of old stock that was lying around. Although it was nice to have one last shot at ordering Avengers Assemble lenti but that's about it :ironman::hulk::cap:

Status
Not open for further replies.