Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 14th, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers: Age of Ultron (sold out)
Price:
£24.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies.

11107173-1784313271831309.jpg

Pre-order date: April 23, 2015

Zavvi Marvel Day is April 23, chat here
ultron.jpg
marvel day.jpg

Last edited:
Oh you have got to be ecclefechan kidding me its on the 23rd? I'm going to be in a meeting most of the day rather than sitting here every 2 minutes checking if its gone live! :banghead::banghead::banghead:
Well it's a SB, if I miss it then I miss it....(n)

i think of getting couple. other for trade with fellow ninja...

Will be as usual,people will love it,but moan that there are no titles on the front/spine - Discover that the USA/Canada one has titles,fail to understand that the UK (although English speaking) gets the international version....etc etc etc
I thought the reason they started with titleless spines is because the name of the movie was different in different countries? Isnt this title the same worldwide for this one?

I hope that this doesn't go live while I am actually watching the film at IMAX on the 23rd.

Seeing as the film is around 2hr20mins there's a good chance it'll be sold out by the time I come out of the cinema. The irony would be too much.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Jace88 and MrBMT
Happy early birthday @BDDB! What an awesome way to celebrate. Hope there are some excellent Zavvi goodies you can get your hands on that day too.

I hope that this doesn't go live while I am actually watching the film at IMAX on the 23rd.

Seeing as the film is around 2hr20mins there's a good chance it'll be sold out by the time I come out of the cinema. The irony would be too much.

Good thinking, though I'm not the one that set it up. A sick day or perhaps a shifty checking on a mobile device every 2 minutes, they'll just think I've got a nervous twitch...

I hope I don't miss this as the 23rd is my birthday and I intend to be sitting in the cinema at some point watching this and I can't miss it when this goes live.

well hopefully the staff here can get us a time for pre-order with there zavvi contacts, so everyones day/night is too impacted on!
i work nights and in bed till 4.30pm on thursday but have to leave my house about 8pm to go to work and there is no mobile phone reception where i work either!!! so a time we could all duck out or wake up for would be a great help :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

@digitalbabe any chance of helping us all out please with a time for everyone???

many thanks
basil :thumbs:

Just read on Twitter, that next Thursday, Zavvi will be having a Marvel day, with loads of launches. Does anyone think they will re-issue Iron Man 1 and 2?

yeah they probably will now that I've given in and ordered a blufans steel. only paid 20 quid for it so not too disappointed. might order a ironman re release depends on artwork and price.