Avengers: Age of Ultron (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Choice #007) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: 20th November, 2015
Purchase links: Pre-order was 23rd of October, 2015 at 8pm (Korea Time, UTC+9)
Full Slip OOS
Lenti OOS
One Click OOS
Price: $49 (Single) - $98 (One Click)
Note: Total print run is 2000 copies (700 numbered copies Full Slip + 700 numbered copies Lenti Slip + 300 copies One Click with the same number). Includes a 36 pages booklet (English, Korean) + 6 character cards + 2 post cards + PET Sleeve.

Group buy:
Aniv

Full Slip | Lenti | Gift PET Sleeve
12141777_631410506962725_8649809176387326743_n.jpg 12079318_631410503629392_8678716366919530904_n.jpg 12088329_631410500296059_543343339872682478_n.jpg

2D + 3D blu-ray disc
1080P High Definition 2.40:1
Audio : English, Portuguese, Chinese, Commentary with Director
Subtitles : Korean, English, PORTUGUESE, 简体中文, 中文 (對照英文發音), THAI, BAHASA, MALAY
Special Features (around 45mins)

Last edited by a moderator:
@lgans316 I've watched this for some time now. With all due respect, stop mentioning price drops on ebay of my favourite steelbooks over and over again. You are not trying to help us collectors. You want us to believe that it's a mistake to buy steelbooks nowadays.

I know you quitted the hobby. Now you want everybody to agree with you. Really, this is not gonna happen.

Enough already please. Thank you.

@lgans316 I've watched this for some time now. With all due respect, stop mentioning price drops on ebay of my favourite steelbooks over and over again. You are not trying to help us collectors. You want us to believe that it's a mistake to buy steelbooks nowadays.

I know you quitted the hobby. Now you want everybody to agree with you. Really, this is not gonna happen.

Amen to that Brother :thumbs:
red-nosed-reindeer-smiley-emoticon.gif

MERRY X-MAS EVERYONE

It's WWA artwork and Avengers 2 wasn't that great a film (let's be honest) but it is Christmas and that will be what's causing low prices. The slip is gorgeous and anyone wanting to complete novamedias set will be after this. Once people have money again this may rise in price, just wait and see

You must have watched a different film to me, as AOU was BRILLIANT!

I do love the trailer for the movie and scenes like the one in the gif (oh my god, just beautiful). The Novamedia full slip is just a stunner, absolutely gorgeous, but unfortunately I was also very underwhelmed by the movie. Well, at least I was pleasently surprised by Ant-Man... :D

Agreed.

I'd rather be homeless lugging around my steelbooks on a Tesco trolley than stop collecting.

It's WWA artwork and Avengers 2 wasn't that great a film (let's be honest) but it is Christmas and that will be what's causing low prices. The slip is gorgeous and anyone wanting to complete novamedias set will be after this. Once people have money again this may rise in price, just wait and see

Yeah, we have seen Avengers Nova rising in value. No, it has been selling under or barely the cost price for months.

We are already on the slippery slope by paying high price at the primary market.

I foresee many throwing the towel next year if price don't fall.

Reactions: crag88
Yeah, we have seen Avengers Nova rising in value. No, it has been selling under or barely the cost price for months.

We are already on the slippery slope by paying high price at the primary market.

I foresee many throwing the towel next year if price don't fall.

While I agree with some of your sentiments on prices, I think focusing on aftermarket prices is misleading. If that was the primary focus of collecting, then you would be right. My personal opinion is that one gets what they like for themselves. There are many things I have purchased in my life with the same diminishing returns but barely ever think of them in terms of aftermarket value. As releases come and go, so does interest in them over time. The hobby can be expensive if one does not exercise limits.

While I agree with some of your sentiments on prices, I think focusing on aftermarket prices is misleading. If that was the primary focus of collecting, then you would be right. My personal opinion is that one gets what they like for themselves. There are many things I have purchased in my life with the same diminishing returns but barely ever think of them in terms of aftermarket value. As releases come and go, so does interest in them over time. The hobby can be expensive if one does not exercise limits.

Well said.

It's easy to get caught up on buying every release. But if you occasionally spend your money on the odd release or two and build up a steady collection over the years. Who cares about re-sale prices !

Reactions: frankfish44
Can anyone explain it to me why Novamedia is using the UK version?

It was the WWA (world wide art) that all countries got (except there was a variant in USA & Canada with vision on the back instead of ultron)
This is a "nova choice"
which means they get creative with a full slip or lenticular and add postcards, art cards, a book, stickers, a PET slip (to put over the WWA steel to give it a spruce of extra art and a spine title) and they are also numbered. This is the same with the guardians of the Galaxy cassette release, this release and the new Ant-Man release.
They are all Nova choice and they also do Nova Exclusives like avengers and the recent Hulk Steelbook package and they include WEA (world exclusive art) and then all the goodies with either a full slip or a lenticular

Reactions: SteelMadien