Avengers Assemble (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Lenticular) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: April 6 May 30 April, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers Assemble (SOLD OUT)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Lenticular magnet cover, debossed border, embossed title, matte finish

01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg

pic1.gif
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha ... It's worrying seeing your bank balance reduce so much without any BIG number as a focal point on the statement. Just lots of £19.99, £14.99 and £24.99's ... it all adds up in the end. Zavvi knows it, all the other retailers know it. If I carry on i'll need to join a Steelbook Anonymous club for group therapy sessions.
I got crafty split it between three different cards then hope she doesn't study the statement to hard sometimes works or when she asks just plead ignorance !. Seriously I know what you mean some months I think did I really spend £300 on bits of metal ! . Trouble is once you start we all get obsessed

Reactions: jono3000
They're gonna milk every single marvel film fan (inc myself) with many re-releases over the next couple of years. It's just a choice of which version do you want.

I was doing the math yesterday, i've spent in excess of £3000 on my steelbook/bluray collection within the space of 12 months and for what, a piece of metal that no one is impressed by other than myself.

I heard that! It can be a bit depressing if one does that but then, a new steelbook comes out and we get that 'must have it' thing pop into our heads: - so it's official - steelbook collecting is an addiction! The only 'but' to all of this is that we all need something to be interested in, sport, music etc etc etc and at least its reasonably healthy and ain't hurtin' anyone. So, like everything else we just have to try and learn to say no and 'enough is enough' at times and accept you cannot have them all! :)

In a digital/download age I need 2 things. Awesome packaging (hence steelbooks) and good extras. Otherwise I'd just download the damn thing.

I don't own a copy of this movie in any format, but if the extras are lacking I'll pass.

Dont understand why people get so bothered about extras and commentries that are not included. Personally Im only interested in the movie itself and the packaging, any extras are just a bonus. I dont really feel like Im loosing out if there is the odd extra not included.
Thats just my opinion, I know some people collect for different reasons.
So, be bothered that the movie's cut.