Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 22nd Mar 2018
Pre-order date: 25th Feb AM:10:00 -EST USA
Notes: WWA steelbook, limited 500 copies

BS---Baby Driver.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Would've been perfect if it included the second disc and used the pink steelbook

it would have been perfect with a wea steelbook.. the pink uk one isnt exactly great either (although better than this one).. then again nobody will ever open this release, so idc what steel is inside.. outside package is very nice tho!

Looks good @hatredhorror! I’m on the lookout for this if anyone has one they want to trade/ sell.:)

gl finding a copy @Sigill !

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Neither of those two steelbooks is great. I have the UK pink one and only good thing about it is that it´s pink and stands out on the shelf :LOL:. But from closer look it´s cheap finish and bare metal look and it didn´t grow on me at all, more like the opposite. So the best thing here is the HDzeta lenti slip which I maybe hunt down the line. But then again - loose lenti :confused::meh:

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Neither of those two steelbooks is great. I have the UK pink one and only good thing about it is that it´s pink and stands out on the shelf :LOL:. But from closer look it´s cheap finish and bare metal look and it didn´t grow on me at all, more like the opposite. So the best thing here is the HDzeta lenti slip which I maybe hunt down the line. But then again - loose lenti :confused::meh:
The spot glossing on Rory Kurtz artwork and the fact it has 2 disks is the best thing about it but apart from that, I agree, the UK/EU/blah blah Steelbook as a whole is not that great imo (but the best Baby Driver steel we currently have, so... ;)). Hopefully we're treated to a nice day WEA some day :cool: I really like the different art used for HDZ's Lenti but as it's loose, that sucks pretty bad too.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
The spot glossing on Rory Kurtz artwork and the fact it has 2 disks is the best thing about it but apart from that, I agree, the UK/EU/blah blah Steelbook as a whole is not that great imo (but the best Baby Driver steel we currently have, so... ;)). Hopefully we're treated to a nice day WEA some day :cool: I really like the different art used for HDZ's Lenti but as it's loose, that sucks pretty bad too.

Yes that´s true the spot glossing is nice but it sucks it´s on the back side :LOL: but yeah it´s the better option of the two. I would also wish some nice WEA but I have a bad feeling that this movie will be soon forgotten due to Kevin Spacey :whistle: but who knows we will see.