Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 22nd Mar 2018
Pre-order date: 25th Feb AM:10:00 -EST USA
Notes: WWA steelbook, limited 500 copies

BS---Baby Driver.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn’t going for this but the way GB’s, updates, and news have been handled For some time now have been pretty bad. It seems the days are gone when you could depend on being ready for group buys or preorders for this retailer. At this point much of it is left to chance and I think we just have to except that at this point.

Theres this thing called Facebook groups, you've probably never heard of it. Real companies giving fans REAL dates and times before pre order like NOVAMEDIA, MANTA, hell even BLUFANS.

HDZETA obviously do not care.
Then quit whining and don't buy from them. I hope they'll be able to stay afloat without your business.

I'm probably one of the few ones here who keep on checking their web-store, on here, FB page and other places regularly for every release near the suggested release date/month... I have every single edition in my collection both Gold & Silver and have almost always gone directly through their website.

I love their products and therefore I always make an effort to keep an eye on their releases everywhere possible, if U want something bad U gotta work for it, no pain no gain ;):D

Now onto the next one HDZ :whistle::watch:

So where were your facebook groups in your hour of need on this occasion or were they incompetent as well?

Then quit whining and don't buy from them. I hope they'll be able to stay afloat without your business.

Come on guys, stop fighting. We got notice 24 hours before it went live. Better than nothing. If a release is really important to you then set up email notifications for posts on the threads, check daily etc.

I'm probably one of the few ones here who keep on checking their web-store, on here, FB page and other places regularly for every release near the suggested release date/month... I have every single edition in my collection both Gold & Silver and have almost always gone directly through their website.

I love their products and therefore I always make an effort to keep an eye on their releases everywhere possible, if U want something bad U gotta work for it, no pain no gain ;):D

Completely disagree with all of these posts.

HDZeta service is HORRIBLE lately. They don't even answer basic inquiries from the HDN Moderators. Their website is sometimes as bad as KimchiDVD/Novamedia in the old days. They give short notice on preorders to the steelbook community after having an active thread for MONTHS in advance. Then even after many many many collectors here express discontent with their service and attention, what do we hear from them.

HUH????????

What do we hear?

Effin crickets is what we hear.

I waited months for a chance to buy this edition, and missed it by a couple hours because of the very short notice. Ridiculous.

Also, I waited months for Wonder Woman, and spent about an hour trying to buy from their website after setting alarms, only to find it sold out and never even was able to see the product page.

I say again. I disagree with you guys harping on people here that complain about HDZeta's lack of attention to the very customers clamoring for their products.

Oh I proudly won't. MANTALAB has my money, good communication from John to his customers, safe PayPal transactions.

With HD After their disastrous communication, dodgy communist banking pay system on their site. Who the hell wants to buy form the anyway?

I think the great WONDER WOMAN disaster of 2017 from HDZETA turned a lot of people away form them for life.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
What disaster?? The boxset is the best WW-Release out there. And the pre-order date for Baby Driver was posted here, on facebook, on twitter, .....
Enough time to be prepared. @jmat
(and I'm pretty sure there are enough customers out there who will still buy HDZeta-Releases)

Reactions: Actarus
What disaster?? The boxset is the best WW-Release out there. And the pre-order date for Baby Driver was posted here, on facebook, on twitter, .....
Enough time to be prepared. @jmat
(and I'm pretty sure there are enough customers out there who will still buy HDZeta-Releases)

What Facebook page? HDZETA They don't have one?

I'm shocked how defensive people are for HDZETA. They have the worst communication, royally stuffed up this launch and everyone thinks they are gods gift to earth.

Well call me a rebel, I'm just being vocal and expressing my opinion. Missed out on WW last year, Baby driver today was the final straw for me......

Just because they give you guys 12 copies of a gold release for GB doesn't mean you have to bow down and worship them and be so grateful. Stuff em, all they care about is the china market, no interest or care for anyone who doesn't live in china.

WX aint no Kevin,thats all i've gotta say, Take A good LOOK at blufans and see how they do business in china for international fans.

Also why are people getting excited for justice league, you're chances of getting one is 1 in 5, you know its gonna be another blood bath like wonder woman, (no communication, 5 copies for GBS, site crashing ETC)

Last edited:
What Facebook page? HDZETA They don't have one?

No official page, but you can find HDZeta-Fangroups and there all infos are posted including GB's for every release. (or you search for other forums and you will find there GB's too)

I'm shocked how defensive people are for HDZETA. They have the worst communication, royally stuffed up this launch and everyone thinks they are gods gift to earth.

Yes, communication could be miles better ;)...and yes, GB allocation could/should be higher...
BUT their releases are (at lease for me) top class. And i want them. And till now i was able to get what i want. And if not there are other ways to get a copy if you really really want them.

Reactions: Actarus
HDZeta service is HORRIBLE lately. They don't even answer basic inquiries from the HDN Moderators.
Not a good reason to call HDzeta HORRIBLE IMO.......

Their website is sometimes as bad as KimchiDVD/Novamedia in the old days. They give short notice on preorders to the steelbook community after having an active thread for MONTHS in advance. Then even after many many many collectors here express discontent with their service and attention, what do we hear from them.
This release was already known since September 2017!

I waited months for a chance to buy this edition, and missed it by a couple hours because of the very short notice. Ridiculous. .
Did not have that problem at all....

Also, I waited months for Wonder Woman, and spent about an hour trying to buy from their website after setting alarms, only to find it sold out and never even was able to see the product page.
GB next time? ;)

HDZeta service is HORRIBLE lately. They don't even answer basic inquiries from the HDN Moderators. Their website is sometimes as bad as KimchiDVD/Novamedia in the old days. They give short notice on preorders to the steelbook community after having an active thread for MONTHS in advance. Then even after many many many collectors here express discontent with their service and attention, what do we hear from them.

HUH????????

What do we hear?

Effin crickets is what we hear.

I waited months for a chance to buy this edition, and missed it by a couple hours because of the very short notice. Ridiculous.

I say again. I disagree with you guys harping on people here that complain about HDZeta's lack of attention to the very customers clamoring for their products.

On the two highlighted parts of your post

1- while yes it's not great that comms from @cooey goes ignored as essentially HDZeta are ignoring a customer they don't actually owe this forum anything, in fact didn't I read the other day that other forums do actually have GB's for Silver Line titles? If that is the case then whichever forum that is are the ones that HDZeta have clearly choose to partner with so for HDN it's a case of you win some and you lose some I guess

2- I don't have a problem with people complaining what I do have a problem with is the self entitlement certain people have and how they behave like spoilt little children when they dont get what they want. I find that kind of behaviour offensive

Would love to see some photos of this collection! I bet its gorgrous!

Reactions: DJHilalo