Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 22nd Mar 2018
Pre-order date: 25th Feb AM:10:00 -EST USA
Notes: WWA steelbook, limited 500 copies

BS---Baby Driver.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what to do:dunno:
The order status on HDZeta site always said "Payment Success" before, but it said "Payment Fail" this time, tried to check out again with another order# and "Payment Fail" again:arghh:
What am I supposed to do? @wxlinkswd

your CC probably thinks its a fraudulent transaction, as mine did. went thru after i verified i made the purchase. had to wait 5 min but luckily did not sell out.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: milky
Guys what are HD Zeta like with shipping direct do they under mark things to try and avoid customs for us UK buyers? Many thanks

Not sure about UK but my last package with Edge of tomorrow one click with a declared value of 30USD just cleared Customs in Germany after.......10 days! i should get it this week.

your CC probably thinks its a fraudulent transaction, as mine did. went thru after i verified i made the purchase. had to wait 5 min but luckily did not sell out.
Thanks for the info Cabwiz:notworthy:
I can't make contact with my credit company at this time of day, 1:00 am:facepalm: Will try and verify in the morning then.
Hope HDZeta don't cancel my order:( @wxlinkswd

Reactions: ChrisPatt
Thanks for the info Cabwiz:notworthy:
I can't make contact with my credit company at this time of day, 1:00 am:facepalm: Will try and verify in the morning then.
Hope HDZeta don't cancel my order:( @wxlinkswd

yeah my bank sent me an email and i had to verify it with one click...but then had to resubmit a separate order for it to go thru as they said the failed charge would not go thru unless i resubmit.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: milky
Yeah, was lucky enough to be checking to see if there were any HDZ updates on pending releases and saw it mentioned that both were going live today. Had no idea but am glad was able to pick up both.

i have been asking about this release then no announcement made then miss this. gutted as i skipped all other premiums