UK
Release date: October 5th, 2015
Purchase link: Back to the Future Trilogy
Price: £39.99
Note: Limited to 1,000 copies.

11151010-1764311460958208.jpg

backtothefuture.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cancelled. Did not want to get caught out with an early dispatch. There does not appear to be anything extra to justify the higher price. If there is a nice surprise in the package, I am sure that there will be another chance to purchase it on release day due to all of the likely cost-related cancellations.
Did the exact same thing earlier this morning :D

Cancelled the whole lot. This and the individual steels. Happy with my tin box for now. Preorders for Oct was crazy. These had to go.

Have the trilogy on order with Amazon.It for around €20. So that will have to do.

Got caught with Age Of Ultron last week with their early dispatch.....

Cancelled the whole lot. This and the individual steels. Happy with my tin box for now. Preorders for Oct was crazy. These had to go.

Have the trilogy on order with Amazon.It for around €20. So that will have to do.

How many AOU did you order? :D

Reactions: luke98

Age Of Ultron was despatched on the Tue 8th that was normal disney despatched time for a Zavvi pre order with the release date on following Monday

If you want to cancel a Zavvi pre order especially Disney you need to cancel a week before release date ideally no later than the Sunday as they will charge your debit card on the Monday and despatch usually on the Mon or on the Tue/Wed before Monday release date
Once your Debit/Credit card has been charged you cant cancel an order to be despatched

Last edited:
If memory services correct didn't The Winter Soldier and Maleficent get dispatched within days of release and after respectively? Sorry if this is OT. :)

If you want to cancel Back to the Future Steelbooks its best to do so no later than Sunday 27th Sept as they could start to charge debit cards from Monday 28th Sept

If they have the stock ready for despatch they will charge debit/credit cards sometime from Monday 28th Sept to Monday 5th Oct with despatch between those dates

Really? Isn't that a bit weird? That's a bit like releasing the steelbook in the UK with all the writing being in Italian!
It's just the same steelbook being released in different countries. Only thing different is the slip or j-card. (With the exception of France)

Blues Brothers is another example. €20+ on Zavvi. Same steelbook is €10 on amazon.It.

I'm actually glad I'm not giving Zavvi my money for these. Tired of being ripped off by them.

It's just the same steelbook being released in different countries. Only thing different is the slip or j-card. (With the exception of France)

Blues Brothers is another example. €20+ on Zavvi. Same steelbook is €10 on amazon.It.

I'm actually glad I'm not giving Zavvi my money for these. Tired of being ripped off by them.

Couldn't agree with you more. Especially with the last statement :)