Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.14) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: DEC 2016
GB Prices: $153 (Boxset) - $68.5 (Double Lenti or Full Slip) (Price includes everything: shipping + fees)
HDN Group Buy: Ultimate Boxset - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Will go live on December 12 at 11 AM (EST USA) - Check your local timing HERE
Note:
Total Print Run 2000 (Ultimate Boxset (3BD+4K) 500 copies) - Double lenti, 600 copies - Full Slip, 400 copies

Double Side Lenticular | Full Slip | 4K UHD Lenti (Only with Boxset)
01 - BVS DB Lenti.jpg 02 - BVS Fullslip.jpg 03 - BVS 4K Lenti.jpg

Boxset Special Pack (Only for Boxset) | Boxset Ultimate Edition
04 - BVS SP.jpg 05 - BVS Boxset.jpg
BVS steelbook(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All look great

And that lenti looks nice and bright for a dark(ish) image

@thewoe Weird. They're hosted on Photobucket as when I upload to HDN direct they are always the wrong way round

Same when I upload on here mate

I have to edit every photo, rotate the photo, save it and then edit it again and rotate it to the correct way and then it uploads properly on here

Little tip but it's time consuming

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
@cooey How do you plan to display yours now you have opened it? I open mine too, But the shell cases i use to protect my steels wont fit inside the box with the book... so im stuck on what to do, i would just use the steel and place that on my shelf but then my OCD says you cant have the boxset apart from the steelbook lol

.... Im mental.

@cooey How do you plan to display yours now you have opened it? I open mine too, But the shell cases i use to protect my steels wont fit inside the box with the book... so im stuck on what to do, i would just use the steel and place that on my shelf but then my OCD says you cant have the boxset apart from the steelbook lol

.... Im mental.

You'd hate me

With premium editions I seperate every steel from slip cases and lentis and place them in seperate sizeable plastic wraps.

Then place them on my shelf: slip, steel then slip, steel etc

• Thanks
Reactions: Hooltra and gaeljet
You'd hate me

With premium editions I seperate every steel from slip cases and lentis and place them in seperate sizeable plastic wraps.

Then place them on my shelf: slip, steel then slip, steel etc

haha that would drive me crazy. I feel like i need to have this steel in the box on the shelf but im worried about it being in the box with no protection, taking out the book may give it hair line scratches.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo

.... Im mental.

It'll be put on the shelf in the HDZeta section in my collection

Status
Not open for further replies.