Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.14) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: DEC 2016
GB Prices: $153 (Boxset) - $68.5 (Double Lenti or Full Slip) (Price includes everything: shipping + fees)
HDN Group Buy: Ultimate Boxset - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Will go live on December 12 at 11 AM (EST USA) - Check your local timing HERE
Note:
Total Print Run 2000 (Ultimate Boxset (3BD+4K) 500 copies) - Double lenti, 600 copies - Full Slip, 400 copies

Double Side Lenticular | Full Slip | 4K UHD Lenti (Only with Boxset)
01 - BVS DB Lenti.jpg 02 - BVS Fullslip.jpg 03 - BVS 4K Lenti.jpg

Boxset Special Pack (Only for Boxset) | Boxset Ultimate Edition
04 - BVS SP.jpg 05 - BVS Boxset.jpg
BVS steelbook(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just outta curiosity, why do people hide the numbers?

Is it to portray the idea that your number is extremely low and therefore feel justified in hiking up the price and if the buyer buys then it's their fault if the number isn't low while you run off with their money?

Just curious.

Any other reasons?

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T
Have you updated the tracking numbers somewhere already @wxlinkswd ? I can't find them. Thank you.
Where do you find the tracking numbers if they are posted yet? I checked on the GB page for the Boxset and couldn't find one. Thanks in advance for any help. The Boxset looks so awesome!

Where do you find the tracking numbers if they are posted yet? I checked on the GB page for the Boxset and couldn't find one. Thanks in advance for any help. The Boxset looks so awesome!
The box sets were supposed to start shipping out from the 10th to the 12th. Then it takes a few days for the tracking numbers to be posted in GB thread. Hopefully we'll have tracking numbers early next week.:happy:

Very excited about the box :hungry:

Regarding shipment I'm a bit concerned. Tarzan and Angry birds have yet to be delivered to me since they were shipped on 07.12.2016. They have the status "Beijing airport and left" since 09.12.2016.

Not looking good for me just checked my tracking on Royal Mail and it's been delivered already but not to me, just got off the phone with with Royal Mail so fingers crossed they can findout where it is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.