Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.14) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: DEC 2016
GB Prices: $153 (Boxset) - $68.5 (Double Lenti or Full Slip) (Price includes everything: shipping + fees)
HDN Group Buy: Ultimate Boxset - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Will go live on December 12 at 11 AM (EST USA) - Check your local timing HERE
Note:
Total Print Run 2000 (Ultimate Boxset (3BD+4K) 500 copies) - Double lenti, 600 copies - Full Slip, 400 copies

Double Side Lenticular | Full Slip | 4K UHD Lenti (Only with Boxset)
01 - BVS DB Lenti.jpg 02 - BVS Fullslip.jpg 03 - BVS 4K Lenti.jpg

Boxset Special Pack (Only for Boxset) | Boxset Ultimate Edition
04 - BVS SP.jpg 05 - BVS Boxset.jpg
BVS steelbook(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's exactly the same as HDzetas minus a bonus disc.

The pic Amazon italy has up is wrong

it's funny. some members feel they overpaid for the HDZeta when Italy released the same steelbook with no goodies, but maybe we should all keep in mind how much we gleefully participate in the same deal in reverse order.

what do you think we're all buying when FilmArena or Novamedia or HDZeta or any other retailer takes a WWA steelbook and repackages it with a slip and goodies?

it's funny. some members feel they overpaid for the HDZeta when Italy released the same steelbook with no goodies, but maybe we should all keep in mind how much we gleefully participate in the same deal in reverse order.

what do you think we're all buying when FilmArena or Novamedia or HDZeta or any other retailer takes a WWA steelbook and repackages it with a slip and goodies?

Nobody is comparing apples with pears here. But for those, who is interested only in the steelbook, this is indeed bargain.
And we all know how often we wish we could only purchase the steelbooks themselves in those premium packages ;)

Don't care about the Goodies, was glad I was able to get the gladiator steelboook alone at a very little price:) sad for those who paid so much for the hdzeta especially if don't care for the goodies...

If you look at the GB thread you'll see the double lentis have already been shipped and the OP will be updated with tracking numbers on Monday. The full slip and box set ship next week.

Huzzah!! :D

Ah didnt notice, anyhow i was just joking around :)

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Update:
As the Christmas and New Year Holidays,release date will delay 4-5 days.
Lenti and fullslip Edition shipping date at 4-5th Jan,and the boxset at 8-10th Jan.
Sorry again for everyone,i will post the actual packaging at this 30th Dec.

@wxlinkswd Has the boxset been delayed a little? Just wondering if there is an update. Can't wait to see how everything turns out. Thanks!

Reactions: gaeljet
I really cant wait for the double lenticular to arrive, this edition looks absoloutley gorgeous, my favourite choice of artwork.

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl
Status
Not open for further replies.