Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.14) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: DEC 2016
GB Prices: $153 (Boxset) - $68.5 (Double Lenti or Full Slip) (Price includes everything: shipping + fees)
HDN Group Buy: Ultimate Boxset - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Will go live on December 12 at 11 AM (EST USA) - Check your local timing HERE
Note:
Total Print Run 2000 (Ultimate Boxset (3BD+4K) 500 copies) - Double lenti, 600 copies - Full Slip, 400 copies

Double Side Lenticular | Full Slip | 4K UHD Lenti (Only with Boxset)
01 - BVS DB Lenti.jpg 02 - BVS Fullslip.jpg 03 - BVS 4K Lenti.jpg

Boxset Special Pack (Only for Boxset) | Boxset Ultimate Edition
04 - BVS SP.jpg 05 - BVS Boxset.jpg
BVS steelbook(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Maximus15

This is one of the lenticular cards which is included in the full slip version of the box only :thumbs:

04-bvs-sp-jpg.279011

Wow! I honestly didnt even notice them when I ordered lol. That for me makes the box set super value for money imo as I know they aren't magnets but lenti magnets usually set you back around £10 a piece

Looks like I'm going to have to buy some frames haha. They are to nice to be locked up inside the box

All editions look so good

The full slip in that Insta vid is much nicer than I imagined

I also didn't realise the extra cards are lenti cards

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
It has to be said that HDzeta are at the very top of their game in terms of producing top quality products (and WEA too! :drool:). FilmArena, please take note... :coffee:
I totally agreee, I got my double Lenti today and it blew me away. First class all the way!
Only thing they may need to improve on is their quality control, the steel itself that I have has quite a few defects on it from light surface scratches which you can see in the right light, various paint chips, and worst of all, what seems to be a small 4mm hair that has been caught in the manufacturing process and is on the front of the steel under the paint! Ewwww! I dare not touch it in case it's "one of those" hairs!!
But to be honest, none of the defects stand out like a sore thumb, but in true OCD fashion when you see it, you know it's there.

Top package

I totally agreee, I got my double Lenti today and it blew me away. First class all the way!
Only thing they may need to improve on is their quality control, the steel itself that I have has quite a few defects on it from light surface scratches which you can see in the right light, various paint chips, and worst of all, what seems to be a small 4mm hair that has been caught in the manufacturing process and is on the front of the steel under the paint! Ewwww! I dare not touch it in case it's "one of those" hairs!!
But to be honest, none of the defects stand out like a sore thumb, but in true OCD fashion when you see it, you know it's there.

Top package
Oh dear, I think I know who glossed your steel buddy... :rolleyes:
Bdh7TCQ.gif

:giggle::LOL:

PM wxlinkswd with pics and kindly request a replacement empty case ;)

Top package

LOL OH damn!! :rofl::hilarious: please send pics!:angel:

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelselecta
Not at all a fan of the design of this steelbook but the finish definitely looks lush and the extra bits-and-bobs look delightful.

I have to say besides Civil War blufans, this is THE ultimate box set of the year!

Love the PET slip
Love the double lenticular
Love the 4k lenticular
Love the embossing on the full slip
And FREAKING LOVE the lenticular magnets.

Hdzeta really blew all other competitors away after this release. A perfect 10/10 from me! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: cinewill
I have to say besides Civil War blufans, this is THE ultimate box set of the year!

Love the PET slip
Love the double lenticular
Love the 4k lenticular
Love the embossing on the full slip
And FREAKING LOVE the lenticular magnets.

Hdzeta really blew all other competitors away after this release. A perfect 10/10 from me! :D

What a pity. You loved everything except the Steelbook which is the most important item in the package lol. Maybe you missed - Love the Steelbook in error. :)

What a pity. You loved everything except the Steelbook which is the most important item in the package lol. Maybe you missed - Love the Steelbook in error. :)
Not entirely true, a lot of collectors like myself keep my steels sealed, so I can careless about the steelbook itself ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.