Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.14) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: DEC 2016
GB Prices: $153 (Boxset) - $68.5 (Double Lenti or Full Slip) (Price includes everything: shipping + fees)
HDN Group Buy: Ultimate Boxset - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Will go live on December 12 at 11 AM (EST USA) - Check your local timing HERE
Note:
Total Print Run 2000 (Ultimate Boxset (3BD+4K) 500 copies) - Double lenti, 600 copies - Full Slip, 400 copies

Double Side Lenticular | Full Slip | 4K UHD Lenti (Only with Boxset)
01 - BVS DB Lenti.jpg 02 - BVS Fullslip.jpg 03 - BVS 4K Lenti.jpg

Boxset Special Pack (Only for Boxset) | Boxset Ultimate Edition
04 - BVS SP.jpg 05 - BVS Boxset.jpg
BVS steelbook(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a real nice release, :joy: I have not opened mine, maybe later on next week, real fast delivery considering it come from Asia! :thumbs: I still wish there was options to have the box set versions separately, I understand why they did it but I'm not a box set collector and never will be.

You prefer the piece of crap HMV design??:facepalm::facepalm:
Yes, absolutely, a much more imaginative and far superior design but lacking the all important top quality finish.
. . . or, to put it another way, the HMV steelbook in a full gloss finish would, as they say, piss all over this one.

What's good about this steelbook?
- The design - No
- The finish - Yes
- All that print on the front and back and the giant WW logo covering the delectable Wonder Woman - No

Admittedly disappointed that my favourite poster was not used on any of the steelbook front covers:-

Poor steelbook cover . . . but I'd imagine a very decent DEPTH LENTICULAR:-

WW logo across her midriff acceptable with this artwork but not with any other:-

Impressive imagination used for this steelbook cover :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Boxset Ultimate edition looks fantastic as a overall package

I passed on this as funds was low when pre-order started so it was simply not a option to get one for me and other releases I had to cancel orders at the time.

I already have
Italy Steelbook
HMV Steelbook
France Steelbook (Nice looking Steelbook)
Target Digibook
Art book full version Hardback

The HDzeta Steelbook is nice but I would have liked it to be embossed but as a overall package with the extras included it's the best version so far

Yes, absolutely, a much more imaginative and far superior design but lacking the all important top quality finish.
. . . or, to put it another way, the HMV steelbook in a full gloss finish would, as they say, piss all over this one.
- The design - No
- The finish - Yes
- All that print on the front and back and the giant WW logo covering the delectable Wonder Woman - No

Admittedly disappointed that my favourite poster was not used on any of the steelbook front covers:-
You complain about wonder woman being partially obscured but yet you love the fact that both Batman and Superman's face is obscured in the HMV design......WHAAAAT!!??(n)(n)(n):wacky:

- The design - No
- The finish - Yes

The HMV edition is dreadful. :LOL:

You complain about wonder woman being partially obscured but yet you love the fact that both Batman and Superman's face is obscured in the HMV design......WHAAAAT!!??(n)(n)(n):wacky:
Dude, it's Wonder Woman . . . 'nuf said.
The logo partly obscuring the faces of Batman and Superman is the best part of the design - the giant WW across WW's body is unnecessary and offensive.

Last edited:
As much as I like the box set, I still think it's crazy to spend 150 $ for a movie. So I don't regret going only for the double lenti, which is good enough for me :joy:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
It's kinda great that we got this WEA so it gives people more choice, I don't hate the HMV design (which I own) but the Steelbook art on this is more to my liking.
Beauty is in the eye of beholder as they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.