Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.14) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: DEC 2016
GB Prices: $153 (Boxset) - $68.5 (Double Lenti or Full Slip) (Price includes everything: shipping + fees)
HDN Group Buy: Ultimate Boxset - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Will go live on December 12 at 11 AM (EST USA) - Check your local timing HERE
Note:
Total Print Run 2000 (Ultimate Boxset (3BD+4K) 500 copies) - Double lenti, 600 copies - Full Slip, 400 copies

Double Side Lenticular | Full Slip | 4K UHD Lenti (Only with Boxset)
01 - BVS DB Lenti.jpg 02 - BVS Fullslip.jpg 03 - BVS 4K Lenti.jpg

Boxset Special Pack (Only for Boxset) | Boxset Ultimate Edition
04 - BVS SP.jpg 05 - BVS Boxset.jpg
BVS steelbook(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes what a shame because they can be fixed without opening the steelbook. You could have fixed it and saved yourself all that trouble. Follow this LINK.
True, but only works on regular steelbooks. Not for steelbooks inside a package. It'll be near impossible to bend the steelbook while it's inside the package.

I'm yet to receive mine but seeing all of the pics and level of detail, plus the fact HDZ take on board, criticism and suggestions from buyers, it will be hard pushed to not be my favourite release in the last 12 months! CANNOT WAIT!!

My double lenti just arrived. Fast shipping to Europe from HDZETA considering I'm still waiting on my Blufans Civil War which was posted before this.

It's heavy! I can only imagine what the box set weighs!

Awesome package.

The double lenti is certainly one of the best releases that I have ever owned, this is why I have had to buy the box set (which I just should've done in the first place)

• Thanks
Reactions: Gabrielyo
i haven't decided to get this for my collection so I'm trying to get an accurate picture of hoe bad this is.Can someone please post pics that are more realistic in distance...thanks

Here are some pics of the steelbook from my double lenti.....

DSC05173 (Medium).JPG DSC05161 (Medium).JPG DSC05164 (Medium).JPG DSC05165 (Medium).JPG DSC05166 (Medium).JPG DSC05170 (Medium).JPG

There are one or two minor imperfections (that you usually find with a high gloss finish like this) but nothing that would make me return it or look for replacement etc.... Having said that, mine is definitely not as bad as the damage photos the other member posted. Maybe I got lucky or he got very unlucky.

View attachment 286968 View attachment 286973 View attachment 286972 View attachment 286969 View attachment 286970 View attachment 286971

I will say this though, the fit of everything is quite tight! The steelbook and envelope are quite hard to remove from the lenti slip and I thought I was going to rip the booklet and cards taking them out of the envelope.

Be careful people......
Did you leave the shrink wrap on and just remove the steelbook and booklet holder as I see your stickers intact :rofl:
You will have fun if you try removing the stickers or have they hopefully changed the glue on the back

Reactions: Sigill
Did you leave the shrink wrap on and just remove the steelbook and booklet holder as I see your stickers intact :rofl:
You will have fun if you try removing the stickers or have they hopefully changed the glue on the back
That photo was taken before I opened it and removed it

I couldnt salvage the 'Gold' sticker but the other one came off fine.

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
That photo was taken before I opened it and removed it

I couldnt salvage the 'Gold' sticker but the other one came off fine.
Thanks for the reply it's annoying these stickers don't come off easily and most of the gold or silver stickers crumble when you try remove them and sometimes also the main sticker
I really wish they use similar glue backing Novamedia use on their stickers as they come off with ease

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Can anyone give any update on the shipping of the Full Slips batch?
I understand the Boxsets and the Double Lentis are the most sold - and thus most talked about releases - but news regarding the Full Slips has been nearly non-existent.
Even in its GB thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.