Beauty and the Beast (2017) (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #79) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 16, 2017
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 799 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

19059128_1404621412988164_2730282623651977053_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thought so
thanks.

not fond of magnets(though I have a few) so will likley stick to the zavvi version(cheaper too)

that said, the Deadpool set from FAC that had the extra magnet was a nice touch - very impressed, so if this is anything like that, it should be a stunner of a set :)

thought so
thanks.

not fond of magnets(though I have a few) so will likley stick to the zavvi version(cheaper too)

that said, the Deadpool set from FAC that had the extra magnet was a nice touch - very impressed, so if this is anything like that, it should be a stunner of a set :)

It's about £45 using the GB on combined shipping (4 FACs). 20 quid extra to decide if you want the added goodies or not.

Appears to be sold out direct so just the GB copies available.

Reactions: yeslek
It's about £45 using the GB on combined shipping (4 FACs). 20 quid extra to decide if you want the added goodies or not.

Appears to be sold out direct so just the GB copies available.
double the cost for a movie thats not a fave (its good enough I want to own it but I wasnt blown away enough to want the premium treatment)

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
Title on the spine and front are unlikely as the European release has neither and FA is Czech and gets the European version of steelbooks

The OP is probably incorrect but it'd be nice to know for sure

I tend to agree that a titleless steel is most likely since FA will state the photo in the OP is merely a mockup. This is really not uncommon at all and I offer up for proof the incorrect mockup that Blufans posted for SW: TFA (OAB) which to my knowledge was never updated but was at least acknowledged.

To anyone else interested, I signed up for the waiting list a couple weeks ago and received a link to confirm the order this morning. I guess cancellations are still possible, so keep trying :)

That looks gorgeous! I assume that's the steelbook that will be included in the limited edition with the slipcover as well?

And isn't it odd that it's still not sold out, if there are only 1000 copies? :wow: Or are FAC not popular/sought after?