Beauty and the Beast (2017) (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Collection No. 14) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: November 29, 2017
Purchase link: Kimchidvd
Price: $46.99
Group Buy: Hosted by Cooey One Click - Fullslip - Lenticular

BaB FS.jpg
BaB Lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info folks!
I just joined the GB for the BatB Lenti and paid via Paypal, as requested. I noticed the GB did not ask me for any contact info, but I did receive an email confirming I'm in. So I take it I'll be contacted later by someone for mailing address, shipping fees etc...?
Thanks much.

• Thanks
Reactions: Wreck
Thanks for the info folks!
I just joined the GB for the BatB Lenti and paid via Paypal, as requested. I noticed the GB did not ask me for any contact info, but I did receive an email confirming I'm in. So I take it I'll be contacted later by someone for mailing address, shipping fees etc...?
Thanks much.

They will most likely have your shipping information from your PayPal account.

Shipping will be at cost and will be invoiced separately by cooey and Wreck once at the hubs and packed and as always you can combine with other GBs to save on shipping.

Reactions: Grendel
Still young here, is the GB eligible to recent members and does the GB price include shipping?
Thanks much!

Kimchi ones have a sep shipping cost as people have stated. in the USA its around $7.75 for either 1 or 2 movies (makes no difference) priority mail. Or cheaper with media mail, but buyer assumes risk.

Blufans groupbuys we hold on HDN are all inclusive of shipping fees. SO its all factored in. Unless its a deposit when trying to split out costs to make those $200 ish editions a smaller burden for those who want to space out the purchase. Tho paying twice incurs more pp fees so its technically cheaper to just do the all-in.

The single editions tho never have any split stuff so its just all in shipping included price. Kimchi have a reship fee at end.

Reactions: Grendel
Awfully quiet in this thread...doesn't this go live in less than 30 minutes?

A lot of people talked about the slips but as far as I know, isn't this still a flat, no gloss steelbook?
People around here apparently don't like that kind of thing.

Also, It's currently 5:45 A.M. in the UK

I got in on the GB as I was not totally confident I would manage to get one directly.
Pleasantly surprised, managed to score one (Lenti) directly an hour ago!
This will make a fabulous gift for my Daughter and Grand-daughter as they love all versions of the film (yes, even Cocteau's!).

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey