Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: June 6th, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $29.99
Mini group buy: hosted by apsmith21

bb.jpg

Last edited:
Seeing this gives me a little hope Best Buy will release Jungle Book and Petes Dragon steelbooks. I've avoided the zavvi ones because they dont have the titles on theirs.

Seeing this gives me a little hope Best Buy will release Jungle Book and Petes Dragon steelbooks. I've avoided the zavvi ones because they dont have the titles on theirs.

While nothing is impossible, I don't see BB releasing Disney steelbooks months after the Blu-Ray release date. Only if Disney starts making that standard practice in the US, which would be incredible.

Reactions: Hac719
While nothing is impossible, I don't see BB releasing Disney steelbooks months after the Blu-Ray release date. Only if Disney starts making that standard practice in the US, which would be incredible.
Anything is possible when money is involved haha

Nice artwork
it better come with 3D disc

Unfortunately not, the North American editions seems generally not to come with the 3D Disk. The BestBuy Exclusive does not it's just Blu-ray + DVD Combo.
I am sure maybe a couple of amaray releases will have the 3D Disk but that would be all(but even there I would be surprised)

The only Combo (2D + 3D) so far are Zavvi Exclusive, Spain and Czech Republic.

Last call on this request - I'm willing to do a 5 -10 copy mini group buy if there is interest, but need to get the order in by Tuesday this upcoming week.