Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: June 6th, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $29.99
Mini group buy: hosted by apsmith21

bb.jpg

Last edited:
Did anyone else order in Canada? I got an email today that mine was cancelled due to unobtainable inventory.

I thought i was watching a trailer:coffee: lol, :LOL:sorry.:censored:
Now you get to see both the trailer and the steelbook.

Lol yea why are they advertising the movie and barely showing the steelbook? I've already seen the movie (as have many many others based on box office returns). Lame!
That's great, I've seen the movie too in theaters. If the video is not to your liking I've also posted images right below it. You can view the images in a matter of seconds and not waste your time watching a 1 min. and 18 second video.

That's great, I've seen the movie too in theaters. If the video is not to your liking I've also posted images right below it. You can view the images in a matter of seconds and not waste your time watching a 1 min. and 18 second video.

You trying to promote your YouTube and instagram channels?

:coffee::coffee:I know it may matter to nobody but i have never watch the trailer for this movie,:) till you post that unboxing video. The reason i say so about that video is that i was expecting to have an idea of what the steel looks like in depth before cancelling my Zavvi order, knowing that it may varies.:whistle::whistle:

The picture is only one picture:photo:, the video helps better.

You trying to promote your YouTube and instagram channels?
A better idea to promote will have been to put the trailer before or after the unboxing , so that we would have got a direct view on the item.:thumbs::whistle::whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: a.k.a.CRUSH
Steelbook is nice
no embossing or debossing (flat steel)
it should have included the 3D disc (Disney Marketing again)

I'm not seeing any 3D release for this movie in the US. I think Disney is slowly stopping their 3D releases. Or, most likely, they will release it in a few months, forcing enthusiasts to double dip (a la Episode VII)!

I'm not seeing any 3D release for this movie in the US. I think Disney is slowly stopping their 3D releases. Or, most likely, they will release it in a few months, forcing enthusiasts to double dip (a la Episode VII)!
I think they'll go the latter route and release the 3D version later to ensure they milk some extra dollars even though they got huge revenues in North America with over $500M in the cinemas lol.