Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: June 6th, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $29.99
Mini group buy: hosted by apsmith21

bb.jpg

Last edited:
received my recent replacement order since my previous one was with scratches, especially on the back.
unfortunately even though the recent one was sealed, it stil has some scratches on the front, lucky for me it was on the front, cause I 'll display the front art.

weird variation on the colors though, as you can see the previous copy, on the right, is more reddish than the recent one wich is more blueish..

received my recent replacement order since my previous one was with scratches, especially on the back.
unfortunately even though the recent one was sealed, it stil has some scratches on the front, lucky for me it was on the front, cause I 'll display the front art.

weird variation on the colors though, as you can see the previous copy, on the right, is more reddish than the recent one wich is more blueish..

ARe you keeping both steelbooks? If not, would you be willing to sell the scratched one that you may not want?

I had put it on sale, but I quickly hnaged my mind, it's nice too(colors) and when I put it not on front of the light it's not annoying as I can't see the scratches, so I'll keep it too to change from time to time, sorry.