Purchase link: Big Hero 6
Price: £24.99
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited:
As far as I was aware Into The Woods wasn't 3D anyway and Wreck It Ralph is a back catalogue and they always vary, but from what I've seen all the new releases that have been 3D, have had the 3D steelbook treatment

Touché friend. Still £23.99 for a 2D title is far too steep. I'll bite at £17.99 with a discount code, but anything over that minus the 3D, you can forget it. :stop:

As this is a 3D animated film the steelbook will most likely be 2D/3D release
Price is always high with Disney for new releases especially steelbooks
Its really only the back catalogue releases that are cheaper

Reactions: chunk
I can't believe we are two days away from a LIVE pre-order and there is no artwork posted. And no 3D confirmation. And 23.99??? I will probably stick with my BH6 Italy release, since it shows 3D on Amazon.IT.

I can't believe we are two days away from a LIVE pre-order and there is no artwork posted. And no 3D confirmation. And 23.99??? I will probably stick with my BH6 Italy release, since it shows 3D on Amazon.IT.

Don't think the price has been annonced yet but It will be in that price range. I reakon this will include 3d too

Last edited:
Nothing except the preorder live date available yet.

Disney UK in recent times has still stuck to their new release including 3D If the movie was in 3D.
Frozen and Maleficent both had 3D in their steelbooks.

Only if Disney UK have changed their policy in the UK will it be 2D only.
Also Disney being lazy in recent years then I expect the artwork to be the same as the Target one.

Maybe not so much interest on a steelbook thread:-
Will the 3D Amaray version have a slipcover?
Will the 2D Amaray version have a slipcover in the style of the recent new classic style?
We will see soon I guess

There has been no official announcement (no product listing, email notification or social media post) from Zavvi as of yet so I don't know why you can't believe details have not been revealed.

Reactions: leelee17
Touché friend. Still £23.99 for a 2D title is far too steep. I'll bite at £17.99 with a discount code, but anything over that minus the 3D, you can forget it. :stop:

Sorry if my reply came across as unkind, that wasn't the intention, it was just an observation clarification :drool:

I would agree about the price, but then that would be hypocritical considering I've paid that for Under The Skin and now Ex Machina :whistle: