Purchase link: Big Hero 6
Price: £24.99
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited:
The big questions are- Is the Art different from the U.S. version, and will it have the 3D version with it?
(Oh- ...And will they overprice the crap out of it?!!!).:naughty:;)

Over-priced is a given. It's a new Disney from Zavvi - Expect this to be £23+

I will still order it, however I'll be hoping for a discount issue so I can then re-order at a lower price.

As for different artwork - I'm fully expecting it to be announced as totally different and exclusive, right up until people receive it, only to find it's the same as all other releases (Maleficent, I'm looking at you)

Reactions: rj531
Hopefully with 3D disc
Most likely will be. Although did Frozen and Wreck-It-Ralph steels come with the 3D disc? I know Tangled, Lion King and Beauty and the Beast did but they were delayed releases as opposed to Frozen (and I think WIR) which were the same day as the amaray release.

Most likely will be. Although did Frozen and Wreck-It-Ralph steels come with the 3D disc? I know Tangled, Lion King and Beauty and the Beast did but they were delayed releases as opposed to Frozen (and I think WIR) which were the same day as the amaray release.
Frozen indeed had the 3D disc. As did Maleficent.

There has been no official announcement (no product listing, email notification or social media post) from Zavvi as of yet so I don't know why you can't believe details have not been revealed.

Because digitalbabe posted that it goes live in one day. Are you denying that it seems odd for a steelbook to be up for preorder with no artwork or details?

Zavvi release a lot of steelbooks for pre order without the final art- Into the woods art was only confirmed a few weeks after the place holder, its no bigy its not like they are despatching them at time of order.

Reactions: schrute farms
Because digitalbabe posted that it goes live in one day. Are you denying that it seems odd for a steelbook to be up for preorder with no artwork or details?
Yes if we receive info before or as listing goes up on their site we will update. The thread shared here is based on advance notice we received. Thanks all.

Zavvi release a lot of steelbooks for pre order without the final art- Into the woods art was only confirmed a few weeks after the place holder, its no bigy its not like they are despatching them at time of order.

Good point. I guess I can always preorder and then cancel later if I don't like the artwork or if there isn't a 3D disc.

Thanks again digitalbabe!

Reactions: digitalbabe

I'm not denying anything simply pointing out that this is just a heads up and that more details will probably be available when the listing goes up at Zavvi as is usually the case.

Reactions: schrute farms
It's very easy in this day and age to want everything 'now'.

It's because we belong to forums like these that we know about products before you can even pre-order them. We often get to see the artwork long before the pre-order goes live, and get annoyed when we don't.

Remember the old days when the first you'd see of a product is when it was advertised in magazines, or more often than not, when it turned up in a shop. I recall ordering a few VHS tapes with no idea what they'd look like. This was in the times when the shop assistant would have to look in a catalog to find what you were after. Basically like a phone book with a list of titles and a list of numbers with nothing more to go on than that.

Heaven help you if you were after a title that had a remake. Often you had no idea which would arrive to the shop for you to buy (or not buy).

Reactions: wyatt03
Whatever the art and whatever the price this will sell out as it is Disney
Better to preorder and cancel afterwards than miss the boat I feel
Zavvi being Zavvi, it's still kind of amazing that we can still do that. I LOVE that I can do it. Geez, I have ordered and then cancelled so many times I have lost track! But- a coupon comes up, or it gets cheaper elsewhere...
But, you're right. Get in, get a slot, and then decide later.