Purchase link: Big Hero 6
Price: £24.99
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited:
Okay so I'm a bit annoyed, got this today and I can't help but notice these blotchy kind of "low paint in the printer" circles. Has anyone else got this. Most of the black is like this (look at hiros legs) and a lot of the other colour

Actually it's very clear with my eyes. It's extremely noticeable.
Hence why I had taken the photo.
At one point I had 4 brave steelbooks and all of them were different shades and one of them had art where it looked like this.

I just took a look at the Target version, and it didn't suffered the same issue you mentioned above. The color on the Target version is also more vivid than Zavvi's. I love it! :thumbs:

Right, I have just noticed a problem with the paintwork on my opened copy, there appears to be numerous spots where the paint hasn't been printed properly, giving a very spotty appearance,

It is very noticeable under lighting where is reflects, my sealed copy is not affected.

I suggest you check your copies for this issue. Here are some photos of the problem.

BH61.JPG BH62.JPG BH63.JPG

Right, I have just noticed a problem with the paintwork on my opened copy, there appears to be numerous spots where the paint hasn't been printed properly, giving a very spotty appearance,

It is very noticeable under lighting where is reflects, my sealed copy is not affected.

I suggest you check your copies for this issue. Here are some photos of the problem.

View attachment 166655 View attachment 166656 View attachment 166657

I check mine everytime i recieve them as i open them, mine is just fine :)