Birdman (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 18, 2016
Purchase link: 1/4 slip - FAC half slip - FAC full slip - FAC lenticular slip
Price: 699 CZK (1/4 slip) - 599 CZK (22,71 €) (FAC half slip) - 699 CZK (25,82 €) (FAC full slip) - 699 CZK (25,82 €) (FAC lenticular slip)
Note: The finish will be matte with spot gloss + debossing, limited to numbered copies: 500 (FAC half slip) - 2000 (FAC full slip) - 1500 (FAC lenticular slip)
Group buy: carllenc FAC half slip - FAC full slip - FAC lenticular slip

SWITCHING TO DIFFERENT BIRDMAN GROUP BUYS
If you have decided to switch from the original group buy which was already opened to a different one (lenticular fullslip or halfslip) please EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST in the GB you originally signed up to say you are switching to a different GB and SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO @Collector03601 to inform him about this change.

FAC full slip + lenticular magnet:
BS_Birdman_Full_lenti_magnet_2000.jpg

FAC lenticular slip:
11911581_1180324425317443_1286974050_n.jpg

FAC half slip:
11944555_1180420238641195_588730424_n (1).jpg

bird.jpg

FA_Birdman.jpg

Last edited:
Never bought a film arena release before. I wish I had made this my first. It looks brilliant. I'll definitely keep an eye on their future releases. What is the quality like in hand?

There are many upcoming titles from the Film Arena Collection to pop your cherry !

And the quality you ask ? let's just say for the cost they are the best value for money. Other than the odd scratched lenticular magnet (usually due to the fact lenticular lenses are stored on pallets) I haven't received a damaged steelbook or fullslip / artcards / post cards / character cards etc.

The 1/2 slip looks like one you would keep sealed and never open though. Don't you agree ?
I'll probably just keep my half-slip sealed and open the Lenti and Fullslip so I can check out all the goodies... :hungry:

I forgot if anything even came with the half-slip and had to check out the OP again :LOL: (5x Collector's Art Cards ;))

Reactions: harry
So unique and the first of it's kind... :drool:

I think there's a good reason it is the first of its kind, it is a bit pointless. It doesn't provide any additional artwork opportunities like a full/lenticular slip and it covers most of the Steelbook artwork unlike a 1/4 slip. It is the worst of both worlds.

Never bought a film arena release before. I wish I had made this my first. It looks brilliant. I'll definitely keep an eye on their future releases. What is the quality like in hand?

Filmarena has the best quality control from all companies and the whole package is usually flawless. I say this from my own experience after buying every Filmarena release and opening them. I collect steelbooks from all over the world, but Filmarena always has the least amount of problems. If you want to have these FAC releases I recommend you to join Karel's GB, since you can combine your orders, save some money and don't have to worry about missing a copy. If you try to get a copy directly from Filmarena site you have a good chance of missing it, because some of these releases have sold out just in some seconds when the pre-order comes live. Also when GB comes alive, join instantly as these are filled rather quickly.

Filmarena Plain Archive has the best quality control from all companies and the whole package is usually flawless. I say this from my own experience after buying every Filmarena release and opening them. I collect steelbooks from all over the world, but Filmarena always has the least amount of problems. If you want to have these FAC releases I recommend you to join Karel's GB, since you can combine your orders, save some money and don't have to worry about missing a copy. If you try to get a copy directly from Filmarena site you have a good chance of missing it, because some of these releases have sold out just in some seconds when the pre-order comes live. Also when GB comes alive, join instantly as these are filled rather quickly.

Fixed :thumbs: