Birdman (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 18, 2016
Purchase link: 1/4 slip - FAC half slip - FAC full slip - FAC lenticular slip
Price: 699 CZK (1/4 slip) - 599 CZK (22,71 €) (FAC half slip) - 699 CZK (25,82 €) (FAC full slip) - 699 CZK (25,82 €) (FAC lenticular slip)
Note: The finish will be matte with spot gloss + debossing, limited to numbered copies: 500 (FAC half slip) - 2000 (FAC full slip) - 1500 (FAC lenticular slip)
Group buy: carllenc FAC half slip - FAC full slip - FAC lenticular slip

SWITCHING TO DIFFERENT BIRDMAN GROUP BUYS
If you have decided to switch from the original group buy which was already opened to a different one (lenticular fullslip or halfslip) please EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST in the GB you originally signed up to say you are switching to a different GB and SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO @Collector03601 to inform him about this change.

FAC full slip + lenticular magnet:
BS_Birdman_Full_lenti_magnet_2000.jpg

FAC lenticular slip:
11911581_1180324425317443_1286974050_n.jpg

FAC half slip:
11944555_1180420238641195_588730424_n (1).jpg

bird.jpg

FA_Birdman.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in for the Lenti which looks amazing but I gotta say the steel iteself looks awesome too. The red is pretty vibrant for a matte finish and the debossing and spot gloss look great. Just goes to show you don't need to full gloss every steel for it to be a winner.

Reactions: Blu-devil and harry
There are many upcoming titles from the Film Arena Collection to pop your cherry !

And the quality you ask ? let's just say for the cost they are the best value for money. Other than the odd scratched lenticular magnet (usually due to the fact lenticular lenses are stored on pallets) I haven't received a damaged steelbook or fullslip / artcards / post cards / character cards etc.

Indeed. Think I'm going to go for the Martian Full slip!

I got the same answer when I inquired why my order of 6 months back has not been shipped....it is holding back 6 other items in the order (which I added just because the shipping cost is so high for one item) and entire order has been paid for all this time. Very disappointing.

This is the only time I ordered directly from FA in the excitement of getting a Collectible Number and will never do it again....thank God for Karel and his GBs (though he can't do anything if FA delays releases, the shipping charges are much more reasonable).