100_1417.jpg

Zavvi.com
Play.com)
35739503_500x500_1.jpg

35739503_500x500_2.jpg

35739503_500x500_3.jpg

35739503_500x500_4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a beautiful SB. I have been on the fence for a while now, but it's definitely happening soon.

I agree, great pictures.

hey guys I opened some steelbooks in my collection today including this one and I was surprised and disapointed when I noticed some "pen marks" on the back ...

I would be glad to hear some comments about this from you guys may be someone got the same ...

it doesn't seem dirty just looks like marks on it ...

pic coming if interested

thanks

Reactions: steelbobawny
hey guys I opened some steelbooks in my collection today including this one and I was surprised and disapointed when I noticed some "pen marks" on the back ...

I would be glad to hear some comments about this from you guys may be someone got the same ...

it doesn't seem dirty just looks like marks on it ...

pic coming if interested

thanks

Pen marks as in a marker?, did you buy this as new? would be hard to tell without pics, unless it's a manufacturing problem, with a particular batch.

I think this steel is awesome. Dunno how I passed over this, definitely one I will look forward to getting in the future (it is rare to find that's for sure lol)

This was one of my first steels form zavvi. £9.99 when they first took on selling steels seriously. Came in an A1 mailer too but totally mint. Love these quality catalogue releases.

I'm coming up on 5 years on this forum. It's helped me find lots of Steelbooks. I thought I would add pics of one Steelbook each day (as they are in alphabetical order in my collection) to that particular Steelbooks corresponding thread. I thought it might be good for bumping the old titles for new collectors and appreciating/discussing them all over again!

Todays post is Steelbook # 17

Black Hawk Down Play.com Exclusive Steelbook Front.JPG

Black Hawk Down Play.com Exclusive Steelbook Back.JPG

Black Hawk Down Play.com Exclusive Steelbook Inside.JPG

I'm coming up on 5 years on this forum. It's helped me find lots of Steelbooks. I thought I would add pics of one Steelbook each day (as they are in alphabetical order in my collection) to that particular Steelbooks corresponding thread. I thought it might be good for bumping the old titles for new collectors and appreciating/discussing them all over again!

Todays post is Steelbook # 17

View attachment 189582
View attachment 189581
View attachment 189583
Steelbook a day?! That would take me 2 years!!

Reactions: bonakaze