100_1417.jpg

Zavvi.com
Play.com)
35739503_500x500_1.jpg

35739503_500x500_2.jpg

35739503_500x500_3.jpg

35739503_500x500_4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Look forward to finally seeing this when Hermes get their arzes into gear and see fit to deliver it. Last Thursday despatch and still only 'sorting in hub'. Shocking service. :angry: I wish Play would switch back to RM again..

Mine arrived yesterday..... got a slight scratch on the top left hand corner and a very very small ding in the top right hand corner..... don't know if I can be bothered trying to sort out a replacement

Mine arrived yesterday..... got a slight scratch on the top left hand corner and a very very small ding in the top right hand corner..... don't know if I can be bothered trying to sort out a replacement
Sorry to hear that Matt, I'd definitely sort out a replacement bud.

Somehow I'm not feeling this steelbook, doesn't have the wow factor for me, including BB unfortunately.

Wow this looks way better in the actual pics, the play.com pic the inside artwork looks way too bright

Another superb Steelbook from Sony. They might not be embossed/debossed or have a 'premium finish' but they're quality designs and importantly are defect free. Not a single scratch or mark on my copy, very impressed! I'm also glad to see Sony sticking with tape instead of glue for attaching the J-cards, I just wish every studio would go the same way. Either that or nothing at all like Lionsgate.

Does anyone know how to go about sorting a replacement out via Play.com?

You ring their CS number and they give you an RA (returns authorisation) number over the phone and email you as well. Then they book a collection for Hermes to pick it up. It's fairly painless apart from finding the damn phone number!

0845 800 1020

Last edited:
Reactions: cooey
I think this is a great looking Steelbook and is now one of my favourites!
Plus it is a nice clean looking steel and well designed too!!
;)

Anyone having trouble with their Black Hawk Down playing? Tried to watch it today fresh out the wrapping and it loaded up but would not let me play it. Anyone got any ideas? I have a denon blu ray player if that helps.