Black Panther (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #48) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: Late September 2018 (TBC)
Price: TBA
Note: The special empty box is available only when you buy Box set and 1/4 Slip together.
Group buy: One Click + 1/4 slip COMPLETE PACKAGE
ONE CLICK - DOUBLE LENTICULAR - SINGLE LENTICULAR - FULL SLIP - QUARTER SLIP (Storage box NOT included)

Important Group Buy update
Official update for all group buy participants -

The licensing agreement for Black Panther, for unknown reasons, still has not been resolved and because of this Infinity War will now be being released first (roughly early December time). The licensing agreement for Black Panther is looking to be completed around November time but because of the other releases (infinity War, Greatest Showman, Three Billboards), Black Panther will not ship until January 2019 at the earliest.

Infinity War will ship with the same editions (1/4 slip + Box, One Click, DL, SL and full slip)

Group Buy members, we have a couple of options for you -

1. Transfer
Your Black Panther request will automatically be transferred to the same edition to that of Avengers: Infinity War. You will then be guaranteed a spot for Black Panther, which will be charged for again later on in the year (or potentially January 2019)

2. Refund
You can cancel your Black Panther request and be refunded. Please note that should you change your mind afterwards we cannot allow you to repurchase Black Panther. At this time there will not be a further GB for it (however this may change although not guaranteed)

3. Wait it out
Wait for Black Panther to be released. If you decide to wait it out, as a thank you we will enter you into a HDN sponsored prize draw.

The official GB for Avengers: Infinity War won't be live until November.

I will be sending this as a PM to all participants tomorrow too with the relevant instructions.

Boxset.jpgDL.jpg9a438038gy1ftrqchvap5j21ex0tzqam.jpgFullslip.jpgquarterslip.jpg
3193CF1B-C049-4898-9585-F28D4AD15C96.jpeg
455A29EF-9F42-4F09-A2C4-877D0A5DB6D3.jpeg
SL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
what's the requirement now? all it does is make is easier for people who can afford to buy all the blufans releases

Well, yes. That's what such a program is supposed to do, make it easier to secure a copy for people who have always bought their products. Nothing wrong with the scheme in my opinion...

35 releases means really 35 different releases or does a OC count as for example three?

No idea at all how to become a Blufans VIP. I’m sure boxsets count as 3, each edition counts as 1, duplicates don’t count. I assume OAB counts? I have to count to see if I have 35 just out of curiosity.

If the one clicks count as 3, and you own all the box sets, it’s pretty easy to qualify. This Blufans VIP min of 35 needs to change. When it started it was different as there were less releases. Now there are many more so in theory over time everyone can be eligible as a VIP.

I just did a quick count I’m around under the 40 mark (and I don’t consider myself a ‘VIP’!!)

FAC has a much stricter criteria. To become what is equivalent of a VIP you got to pretty much buy all their releases.

The Blufans VIP needs to be raised to something like a 100 to be ‘guaranteed’ so it negates the I can ‘pick and choose’ which very rare edition I want. That to me is a VIP for now, not some measly 35 editions.

Reactions: Radagast
If the one clicks count as 3, and you own all the box sets, it’s pretty easy to qualify. This Blufans VIP min of 35 needs to change. When it started it was different as there were less releases. Now there are many more so in theory over time everyone can be eligible as a VIP.

I just did a quick count I’m around under the 40 mark (and I don’t consider myself a ‘VIP’!!.

Ive got a long way to go. Im only on 4 (late to the premium game)

5 if you include Thor: Ragnarok :rofl:

I just did a quick count I’m around under the 40 mark (and I don’t consider myself a ‘VIP’!!)

FAC has a much stricter criteria. To become what is equivalent of a VIP you got to pretty much buy all their releases.

The Blufans VIP needs to be raised to something like a 100 to be ‘guaranteed’ so it negates the I can ‘pick and choose’ which very rare edition I want. That to me is a VIP for now, not some measly 35 editions.

Thank you.
If Boxsets really counts as three i am over 40 (even without my OAB) :D
But as long as it is no problem to get the BF OC here no need to become a VIP. But ask me again after the possible Black Panther Boodbath :LOL:

:p
Thank you.
If Boxsets really counts as three i am over 40 (even without my OAB) :D
But as long as it is no problem to get the BF OC here no need to become a VIP. But ask me again after the possible Black Panther Boodbath :LOL:

This is the problem we are going to run into which has been mentioned over and over. The same members are going to get their ‘guaranteed VIP’ from Kevin and then come on HDN to grab a one click or whatever edition they want. It’s really not that hard to abuse this loophole.

And yes I know which members I am referring to and you know I know who you are :naughty:

As @Dazzler_31117 has mentioned before on the Dr Strange thread it becomes a code of ethics.

This will be repeat of a Dr Strange release. The only positive is that there is no exact time to create this ‘bloodbath’. So those that really want it will have to wait patiently in the 5 hour window :p

How do you prove you have 35 or more? Photograph?

Should be easy to find s photo of 35 editions! :p
Write your name and today’s date or a newspaper or something by the collection.

You can easily get 35 editions, become a VIP and then sell the rest off and just get a new release as I am a ‘VIP’ and keep pocketing financially. I won’t think Kevin is going to keep asking for proof on every release.

You should had seen my video when I had to qualify for Wolf. Showed the date and time on my skybox from the menu, my personal details on FA website to prove my name, and then video the whole collection which every edition number. Pain in the ass as I had to do several reshoots :rofl:

:p

This is the problem we are going to run into which has been mentioned over and over. The same members are going to get their ‘guaranteed VIP’ from Kevin and then come on HDN to grab a one click or whatever edition they want. It’s really not that hard to abuse this loophole.

And yes I know which members I am referring to and you know I know who you are :naughty:

As @Dazzler_31117 has mentioned before on the Dr Strange thread it becomes a code of ethics.

This will be repeat of a Dr Strange release. The only positive is that there is no exact time to create this ‘bloodbath’. So those that really want it will have to wait patiently in the 5 hour window :p

There are going to be members on here who abuse it, no doubt about it. Group buys from elsewhere go live before HDN. It's too easy. Probably some of them are ones who sit in threads and annihilate the scalpers themselves as a cover up. I know one guy who purchased something to simply sell on straight away and make a big profit on it, and then boasted about it. This was on Facebook. The guy is an idiot. Lets call him 'wolfie' shall we? I'm pretty sure he knows that I know he is on this very forum too. If that offends him then I apologise in advance to mods but it's true. It's not the fact that he does it that annoys me, it's his attitude about it once he has knowing others really wanted one.
Either way, he can, and it doesn't stop people doing it and it is absolutely down to morals. I don't buy to sell, never have. I have one edition of whatever I can get for me to enjoy. My eBay (or otherwise) has no selling history for anything whatsoever. All I will say is... 'beware of false profits!' (see what I did there?)

Anyway, as far as this release goes, i'll always be grateful obtaining anything via group buys on here - bloodbath or not. Black Panther was a great movie on the more serious side of the MCU and I would love to get my hands on this one too. I'm sure it will be a fabulous release.

• Thanks
Reactions: sunnyx
I’m very glad there is no VIP on GB’s here. Not that I don’t think people who buy many/all releases doesn’t deserve a perk but a system like that on the other sites makes it so hard for us others (just getting started) to get our hands on a copy. Just seeing the madness yesterday shows that, as most copies were already reserved before GB started. Here everyone have the same chances and have to make the same effort to get one, and I like that. Not that I wouldn’t take advantage of VIP if I could, of course. :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: sunnyx
I’m very glad there is no VIP on GB’s here. Not that I don’t think people who buy many/all releases doesn’t deserve a perk but a system like that on the other sites makes it so hard for us others (just getting started) to get our hands on a copy. Just seeing the madness yesterday shows that, as most copies were already reserved before GB started. Here everyone have the same chances and have to make the same effort to get one, and I like that. Not that I wouldn’t take advantage of VIP if I could, of course. :LOL:

Yep agree. This is VIP Blufans IMO is a load of nonsense. You either do it properly or you don't. When I mean VIP do it properly it is none of this 35 editions rubbish. If you want a VIP you should be committed to buying every single Blufans release, if not nearly every single one, just how FA do it.

• Thanks
Reactions: wouter