Black Panther (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #48) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: Late September 2018 (TBC)
Price: TBA
Note: The special empty box is available only when you buy Box set and 1/4 Slip together.
Group buy: One Click + 1/4 slip COMPLETE PACKAGE
ONE CLICK - DOUBLE LENTICULAR - SINGLE LENTICULAR - FULL SLIP - QUARTER SLIP (Storage box NOT included)

Important Group Buy update
Official update for all group buy participants -

The licensing agreement for Black Panther, for unknown reasons, still has not been resolved and because of this Infinity War will now be being released first (roughly early December time). The licensing agreement for Black Panther is looking to be completed around November time but because of the other releases (infinity War, Greatest Showman, Three Billboards), Black Panther will not ship until January 2019 at the earliest.

Infinity War will ship with the same editions (1/4 slip + Box, One Click, DL, SL and full slip)

Group Buy members, we have a couple of options for you -

1. Transfer
Your Black Panther request will automatically be transferred to the same edition to that of Avengers: Infinity War. You will then be guaranteed a spot for Black Panther, which will be charged for again later on in the year (or potentially January 2019)

2. Refund
You can cancel your Black Panther request and be refunded. Please note that should you change your mind afterwards we cannot allow you to repurchase Black Panther. At this time there will not be a further GB for it (however this may change although not guaranteed)

3. Wait it out
Wait for Black Panther to be released. If you decide to wait it out, as a thank you we will enter you into a HDN sponsored prize draw.

The official GB for Avengers: Infinity War won't be live until November.

I will be sending this as a PM to all participants tomorrow too with the relevant instructions.

Boxset.jpgDL.jpg9a438038gy1ftrqchvap5j21ex0tzqam.jpgFullslip.jpgquarterslip.jpg
3193CF1B-C049-4898-9585-F28D4AD15C96.jpeg
455A29EF-9F42-4F09-A2C4-877D0A5DB6D3.jpeg
SL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He's referring to me and if I'm not mistaken then I'm talking to Daz when I say this.

Full disclosure, my name is Craig and a long standing nickname I had through the workplace was Wolfie, I'm not gonna go start telling the story of the nickname cause its not anyone's business

The age old "scalping" conversation. How d you know for a fact I bought something just to sell on ? You don't know people's circumstances so don't just assume but even if I did, what is wrong with that? Your ethics as a collector means in your head you are entitled to any release at face value regardless of what rarity or value it holds post release but the fact is, if you know what something is worth then you're going to sell something for what it's worth. Why would I sell something for dead on face value knowing full well its value so you can go on make a profit out of it? "I've never bought anything to sell on" whatever dude. That's the most classic line I've ever heard. Most people here have bought an extra copy or a one click knowing full well atleast one edition was going to get sold on whether they admit it or not ... And what is wrong with that?

I have never once "bragged" about making profit, if you're talking about that time you asked if I got what I wanted for it and I said yes with a smiling face.. That was to wind you up and I'm glad it obviously did.

I think it's sad that people feel the need to come on here to ***** and "indirectly" name and shame people. In fact it's pathetic.

What I do is my choice, there are no rules against it. What everyone else does is their choice also. I don't sit there screwing or trying to stab people in the back because I disagree with it and atleast I have the balls to stand up and say its me, I'm right here and this is what I've done/do

There are no rules against this anywhere and to point out the odd occasion where I do this on HDN is bull. Is this what this website has become now? @Apollon @digitalbabe @Wreck

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
Well I’m well under the “measley” 35 limit (about 21 in total) and I won’t just be buying any old blufans for the sake of it but I hope it don’t get any higher any time soon because I would like to join the VIP at some point

Well I’m well under the “measley” 35 limit (about 21 in total) and I won’t just be buying any old blufans for the sake of it but I hope it don’t get any higher any time soon because I would like to join the VIP at some point

I'm just over mate and in terms of 'VIP' status I am eligible just like nearly everyone else who is not aware. But I refuse to join, not because I can't, not because I am afraid it will sell out. I don't agree with it at all. My 2 cents mate.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vaako
He's referring to me and if I'm not mistaken then I'm talking to Daz Astley when I say this.

Full disclosure, my name is Craig Crawford and a long standing nickname I had through the workplace was Wolfie, I'm not gonna go start telling the story of the nickname cause its not anyone's business

The age old "scalping" conversation. How d you know for a fact I bought something just to sell on ? You don't know people's circumstances so don't just assume but even if I did, what is wrong with that? Your bullshit ethics as a collector means in your head you are entitled to any release at face value regardless of what rarity or value it holds post release but the fact is, if you know what something is worth then you're going to sell something for what it's worth. Why would I sell something for dead on face value knowing full well its value so you can go on make a profit out of it? "I've never bought anything to sell on" whatever dude. That's the most classic line I've ever heard. Most people here have bought an extra copy or a one click knowing full well atleast one edition was going to get sold on whether they admit it or not ... And what is wrong with that?

I have never once "bragged" about making profit, if you're talking about that time you asked if I got what I wanted for it and I said yes with a smiling face.. That was to wind you up and I'm glad it obviously did.

I think it's sad that people feel the need to come on here to ***** and "indirectly" name and shame people. In fact it's pathetic.

What I do is my choice, there are no rules against it. What everyone else does is their choice also. I don't sit there screwing or trying to stab people in the back because I disagree with it and atleast I have the balls to stand up and say its me, I'm right here and this is what I've done/do

There are no rules against this anywhere and to point out the odd occasion where I do this on HDN is bullshit. Is this what this website has become now? @Apollon @digitalbabe @Wreck

You're an angry guy. I said you can still do even if it is morally wrong.

• Thanks
Reactions: Knucklehead211
I'm not angry.. Why would I be? Cause some random dude who clearly gets upset about what someone else does is trying to stir up stuff? If anyone is angry it's you, bringing this up after all this time.

How is it morally wrong? It's common sense. If you buy something and the value increases then you want to get what it's worth. It's not rocket science or morally wrong at all.

Selling the odd copy of a bloody steelbook for a profit here and there doesn't make you the devil, you make out like I'm some rip off merchant.. I've helped members out in the past on good deals like @Flloydo for example. I didn't twist his arm or rinse him of money. I've seen group buy hosts here selling copies of steelbooks of releases from group buys they host for above retail price with postage on top away from the site.. The same sites you look at Daz but I don't see you name dropping them. I'm not going to because I don't care. I don't really need the negativity in my life of casting judgment on others for what they choose to do. I dont even have a problem with it.

I've said it before and I'll say I again, I've spent above and beyond on what certain releases have retailed for to have them in my collection... Why, because I wanted them and I chose to, no one makes anyone spend more than they're willing to spend. If you don't like it then obviously don't buy it but don't take to social media to ***** about it.

Let's move on please guys (or take it to PM if you must). What people choose to buy and sell is their business at the end of the day.

P.S. Disclosing other member's full names/personal details without their permission is prohibited here, so please refrain from doing this in future. Thanks!

The news is it’s gona be a bloodbath

Print run 2500 with 3 possible editions

I'm up to date on that bit my man, just more trying to redirect back OT :thumbs:

I mean Ragnarok was 3k, wasn't it? I had no issue there, but I only went for one edition (single lenti) and had all day to sit on my rear F5ing. Does the 3 edition bit include the OC? I could see that (one less edition to pick from) + 500 less copies + massive interest in this movie making it a quick sell, but I'll remain hopeful that with @cooey and Co's lead it will be mostly positive with most members getting what they want!

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I'm up to date on that bit my man, just more trying to redirect back OT :thumbs:

I mean Ragnarok was 3k, wasn't it? I had no issue there, but I only went for one edition (single lenti) and had all day to sit on my rear F5ing. Does the 3 edition bit include the OC? I could see that (one less edition to pick from) + 500 less copies + massive interest in this movie making it a quick sell, but I'll remain hopeful that with @cooey and Co's lead it will be mostly positive with most members getting what they want!

Ohh sorry, thought you might of missed it

I imagine the 3 editions are a double lenti, single lenti and full slip. But if the same happens like with Ragnarok and a full slip art is not approved then they will most likely resort to a 1/4 Slip

A one click will also be included but I don’t think they count that as an edition In the info if you get what I mean

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Knucklehead211
500 itself doesn’t sound too much, but if the amount of One-clicks remains the same or almost the same, that is a lot less single editions available! :ohno:

:p

This is the problem we are going to run into which has been mentioned over and over. The same members are going to get their ‘guaranteed VIP’ from Kevin and then come on HDN to grab a one click or whatever edition they want. It’s really not that hard to abuse this loophole.

And yes I know which members I am referring to and you know I know who you are :naughty:

As @Dazzler_31117 has mentioned before on the Dr Strange thread it becomes a code of ethics.

This will be repeat of a Dr Strange release. The only positive is that there is no exact time to create this ‘bloodbath’. So those that really want it will have to wait patiently in the 5 hour window :p

Kevin is well aware of this so-called loop hole. It is to his discretion to cancel them if the need arises.

VIP is a necessity for some collectors in case there is a bloodbath in a GB. I have no opinion on members abusing the system.

I reckon Blufans will ditch the full slip for Black Panther as well if they're only doing 3 editions, bloody well better be a 1/4 slip

Kevin is well aware of this so-called loop hole. It is to his discretion to cancel them if the need arises.

VIP is a necessity for some collectors in case there is a bloodbath in a GB. I have no opinion on members abusing the system.

Yes, I am fully aware why a VIP is necessary. Changes need to be considered is what is eligible to become a VIP. As I said, the standard criteria of 35 Blufans is 3 years old now, if I am correct? Things have changed, changes need to be considered...

I am fully aware of your opinion over the loophole :p

:p

This is the problem we are going to run into which has been mentioned over and over. The same members are going to get their ‘guaranteed VIP’ from Kevin and then come on HDN to grab a one click or whatever edition they want. It’s really not that hard to abuse this loophole.

And yes I know which members I am referring to and you know I know who you are :naughty:

As @Dazzler_31117 has mentioned before on the Dr Strange thread it becomes a code of ethics.

This will be repeat of a Dr Strange release. The only positive is that there is no exact time to create this ‘bloodbath’. So those that really want it will have to wait patiently in the 5 hour window :p

I might make it an 8 hour window just for sh*ts and giggles :D ;)