Montreal
Release date: May 15, 2018
Purchase links: 4K - 2D
Price: $34.99 (4K) - $29.99 (2D)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

4k.jpg 2d.jpg
02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmm i don't like it so much, hope in a better artwork for the final release of the non exclusive version.
By the way the movie was great, saw it Sunday!

This is one of the better-looking Marvel SteelBooks over the past few years. Fitting since it's also one of Marvel's best films after the past few years.

Haven't seen the movie yet, but I like the art. As with a lot of other art I've seen lately, I'd prefer it on a digibook, so they could use a proper grainy surface to make the art look and feel as if it's a hand-drawn aquarel <3

Not horrific, but definitely a wasted opportunity. I guess the Zavvi one will end up being the same. Looks luck another case of waiting for a Blufans release to do it justice. This is screaming out for blacks, golds and purples in high gloss.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ask and Melv500
FYI, saw a Best Buy insider say that the quantity of this release will be FAR less than Star Wars TLJ, so make sure you get your pre-order or in-store pickup order submitted now

i was ready to pass on this due to the blufans but seen how limited that will be i dont wanna be ending up having none, so i just pre order this to pick up and 5 dollars off thanks for my gift card on the greatest showman............

FYI, saw a Best Buy insider say that the quantity of this release will be FAR less than Star Wars TLJ, so make sure you get your pre-order or in-store pickup order submitted now

Looks like this may be a day 1 sell out if those quantities are an indication of what most stores will be getting.