Blade Runner 2049 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

Release date: February 14, 2018
Purchase links: SteelBook - Special Edition
Prices: €29.99 (Steelbook) - €199.99 (Special Edition)
Note: The Special Edition includes the 4K UHD disc, 3D Blu-ray, the Director's cut version and a Blaster replica
The Steelbook contains an exclusive bonus disc. It is not yet indicated if the director's cut version will also be present in the standard edition.

Blade-Runner-2049-Coffret-Edition-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Blu-ray-Blu-ray-3D.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So, the movie's not even in theaters yet, and already we know that there will be a Director's Cut blu-ray? Something about that amuses me.

And anyway, if it's a Blade Runner film, why not wait for the Final Cut? ;)

love that replica blaster, but damn 200 euros :ohno:
The blaster costs $900 on Hollywood Collectibles Group site....so, it really isn't that bad a price, eh?
IMG_3615.jpg

I'm not sure what they mean by the disc having the "director's cut" - Villanueve has said that the movie is his cut - and there will be NO other versions.

Last edited:
Is the blaster only exclusive to them or will it be available elsewhere,i hope elsewhere as being oversess makes this harder.

The blaster costs $900 on Hollywood Collectibles Group site....so, it really isn't that bad a price, eh?
View attachment 337114

I'm not sure what they mean by the disc having the "director's cut" - Villanueve has said that the movie is his cut - and there will be NO other versions.

Well then this will be the Director's Cut.

So they are correct. :)

That's an amazing artwork. Hopefully it is WWA.
I just hope Best Buy doesn't do that stupid pop art again for this movie. :wtf:

Well then this will be the Director's Cut.

So they are correct. :)

I guess they just marked it as Director's Cut because they have no idea of what's to come and also it sounds better to customers, who also have no clue of what the director said in some interview / on Twitter etc. Means more pre-orders for them... Wouldn't fall for this.

Anyway, too expensive for me.