Blade Runner 2049 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

Release date: February 14, 2018
Purchase links: SteelBook - Special Edition
Prices: €29.99 (Steelbook) - €199.99 (Special Edition)
Note: The Special Edition includes the 4K UHD disc, 3D Blu-ray, the Director's cut version and a Blaster replica
The Steelbook contains an exclusive bonus disc. It is not yet indicated if the director's cut version will also be present in the standard edition.

Blade-Runner-2049-Coffret-Edition-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Blu-ray-Blu-ray-3D.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
this is a Fnac exclusive, so in France (at least) no other store will get it
But still possible elsewhere though?
Fnac need to start offering overseas shipping to customers it just makes sense these days.just don't get places who don't.
Hmv for example they would sell so much more if they did.

I might see if anyone else takes out a similar edition, but is this limited to a certain amount and if so what? Unless i missed that on the link.
And does anyone know if they take payment right away or when shipped? And how is there packing do they pack well.
If anyone has used them both local and overseas i be interested to know.

Box set looks cool
Love to get this but price is to high for me

Customs outside France when they scan this would be interesting to see their reaction :LOL:

I might see if anyone else takes out a similar edition, but is this limited to a certain amount and if so what? Unless i missed that on the link.
And does anyone know if they take payment right away or when shipped? And how is there packing do they pack well.
If anyone has used them both local and overseas i be interested to know.

Fnac takes payment when item is shipped. They usually pack well, way better than Amazon.

a few pictures so you can judge the packing by yourself

769000Picture355.jpg

927634Picture356.jpg

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles and bwatt99
Blindly ordered the Special Edition. Still in love with the Inception briefcase and in the unlikely case I'll dislike the movie or this release, I'll sell this with a (small?) profit for sure.

Thats what im hoping for but these guys do ship overseas which i was not aware of before and vat is removed. Also shipping is not that bad either. Overall still a bit pricey though.
Hey Brian... what do you think Australian customs will do when they scan the package and see a gun inside? :stop::sorry:

Hey Brian... what do you think Australian customs will do when they scan the package and see a gun inside? :stop::sorry:
Never thought of it that way good point, but it not be the only type the star trek phaser was a gun shaped item?
But saying that i got that from jb hifi if i remember right.
So regardless whoever else sells it be same issue and cant see anyone in australia selling this.

Never thought of it that way good point, but it not be the only type the star trek phaser was a gun shaped item?
But saying that i got that from jb hifi if i remember right.
So regardless whoever else sells it be same issue and cant see anyone in australia selling this.
If customs do scan it I'd hope they'd be sensible enough to open the package, see it's only a model collectors item and then release it but this is Australian customs we're talking about - not the brightest bunch in my experience.

If customs do scan it I'd hope they'd be sensible enough to open the package, see it's only a model collectors item and then release it but this is Australian customs we're talking about - not the brightest bunch in my experience.

I know and they could even just try taking it apart or destroy it,as there are all sorts trying to smuggle guns in making them look like toys. Not just here but other places.
I was all set to stick a pre order in but you have put me off lol.
And there be no way this edition will be available here,lets all contact jb to look into this edition lol.
Unless someone in australia wants to order in a few and take the chance then count me in for one.
I was even reading but might not have been in australia that neft guns was taken apart or destroyed and then sent to buyer if found not to be real.
Can you imagine getting this having they attempted to take apart i rather just not have it.
Bit annoying as cool edition.

Have you had issues with customs before here as seems you have had an experience before?

Have you had issues with customs before here as seems you have had an experience before?
When I moved to Tasmania in 2011, customs originally refused to release my collection because they claimed it was too large to be a private collection and must be for a shop and therefore I owed extra import charges. I had to convince them that it was my own personal collection. Eventually when they realised there was mostly only one of each item they gave in and released it, but not before charging an extra $300.00 to burn a single leaf they claimed was in the shipping container. Bunch of numpties.

They usually pack well, way better than Amazon.

a few pictures so you can judge the packing by yourself

Yes, we certainly don't want a repeat of the disaster that befell the Collector's Coffret for "Guardians of the Galaxy 2" . . . although to be fair not FNAC's fault but rather Disney's . . . what with everything flying around inside the badly arranged coffret during transit leading to a plethora of smashed Rocket Raccoon/Baby Groot figurines.
Hopefully lessons have been learnt from that example and everything here - especially the blaster - will be rock solid in their moorings.

WARNING to those of a nervous disposition (lol) -
not pleasant to look at but for the brave souls who dare here's Before and After pics of the inside of the FNAC exclusive GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2 COLLECTOR'S BOX showing how the figurine should look and how many ended up looking after the massacre:-

BEFORE ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ AFTER -----------------------------------
guardians-of-the-Galaxy-vol.2-steelbook-fnac4.jpg
---------------------------------------------------------------------
comment_83830_attachment_images_1.jpg
comment_83830_attachment_images_2.jpg
comment_83640_attachment_images_1.jpg
44245920170907122651.jpg

Last edited: