Blade Runner 2049 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: April 20, 2018
Group Buy: 4K Single Lenti (slip only) - 3D Double Lenti (slip only)
Notes: WWA steelbook, each edition 300 copies

4K+BD single lenti edition | 3D+2D double lenti edition
BS---BR2049--01.jpgBS---BR2049--02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve seen a vid of the single lenti but what’s the double lenti like?
Still can’t decide if I should go for it or what one to go for. It will be housing the mondo steel so will go well with the single lenti but I love the art used for the double too.

Same with IT. All depends on the price

I’ve seen a vid of the single lenti but what’s the double lenti like?
Still can’t decide if I should go for it or what one to go for. It will be housing the mondo steel so will go well with the single lenti but I love the art used for the double too.

Same with IT. All depends on the price

just grab both mate, they both look good. If you do end up keeping both, plenty of steel editions you can stick inside the slips.

just grab both mate, they both look good. If you do end up keeping both, plenty of steel editions you can stick inside the slips.

Nah I only want one plus I’ll be going for manta if they do one.

I kinda budget each month with premiums and I can’t see any more coming this month that I want like zetas justice league etc which I had money saved for so I’m thinking of ordering direct for a blade runner lenti and the Charlie and the chocolate factory package (that edition looks incredible) and it comes to about £51 for the both shipped which makes Charlie around £30 so it’s not too bad imo

• Thanks
Reactions: sunnyx
I have no issue with that, I just didn't understand how it was only $3 more. Could be different shipping rates to other places. The slips are $14.99 not including shipping on the website.
I bought both full versions of this through the GB on here as well as the E1 and E3 FAC copies.
There is a $2.50 HDN fee in there plus the Paypal fee. So around $3.00 total.

$48 on their Store against $63 here for both slips.. i wish HDzeta would allow PayPal (my cc is blocked for china)

Dunno where the $3 come from, but its $15 more here.. i dont mind paying some more to support this site, but this is way to much

$48 on their Store against $63 here for both slips.. i wish HDzeta would allow PayPal (my cc is blocked for china)

Dunno where the $3 come from, but its $15 more here.. i dont mind paying some more to support this site, but this is way to much
Main difference is due to combined shipping for direct orders of both slips whereas you pay 2 individual shipping charges through the GB.

If you bought only single slip from website the difference would be about 3$.

I missed the Steel/disc versions so I bought 2x "3D" fullslip to display both sides and 1x "4K" fullslip now. (18,- shipping for all three)
Great to insert european steelbooks
in case of WWA releases I do not need the asian discs and steelbook anyway..
Perfect deal...

...but empty IT release makes not much sense for me in case of no Lenticular...HDzeta and LENTI is something to mate
hope descision is not final

@Actarus lol :rofl: yep i do change my mind couldn't say no to the price

very affordable indeed :oohyeah: ...and fun... another smooth easy Purchase :woot:

So it looks like like they went for the 1000 total print run for both of the slips?

300 Unit Single Lenti 2D + UHD (numbered)
200 Unit Single Lenti Empty Slip (unnumbered)

300 Unit Double Lenti 2D + 3D (numbered)
200 Unit Double Lenti Empty Slip (unnumbered)

:thumbs:

For me it looks like only $47 for both slips plus shipping from hdzetas website. I don't follow how the GB is $3 extra per slip? What am I missing?
It's only $1.52 extra per slip between using GB and ordering direct

Hdzeta website $14.99 + $14.99 Shipping = $29.98
GB price is $31.50 includes shipping
GB price It's only $1.52 extra not $3.00 extra per slip

You could save money if you ordered direct both slips in one order $14.99 x 2 = $29.98 + $18.00 shipping = $47.98

You can't combine Hdzeta orders in the GB to get both slips in one order for shipping purposes and nothing unusual about this as both are separate orders

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Jaxxx and yy0925
It's only $1.52 extra per slip between using GB and ordering direct

Hdzeta website $14.99 + $14.99 Shipping = $29.98
GB price is $31.50 includes shipping
GB price It's only $1.52 extra not $3.00 extra per slip

You could save money if you ordered direct both slips in one order $14.99 x 2 = $29.98 + $18.00 shipping = $47.98

You can't combine Hdzeta orders in the GB to get both slips in one order for shipping purposes and nothing unusual about this as both are separate orders

This is just a detail, but Shipping to N/A is not 14.99$ but 13$, so yes in this instance it is 3$ extra per slip ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom