Blade Runner 2049 (Deckard Blaster Edition Blu-ray) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

Dec 1, 2014
Brazil
Release date: February 15, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €139.99

71OPpb8wYlL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: elle82 and Noodles
Yes...but isn't the France edition a steelbook Instead of an Amaray?

Yes FNAC edition has the steelbook

I already have both UK steelbooks trade wide and HMV Mondo on pre order

It's the blaster I want so I don't need it to have the steelbook

Amazon Germany €139.99 big difference compared to FNAC €199 and Amazon Germany price likely to drop

Most want the FNAC or Amazon Germany edition for just one main reason the Blaster Gun ;)
So the cheapest edition is the best one :rofl::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
Yes FNAC edition has the steelbook

I already have both UK steelbooks trade wide and HMV Mondo on pre order

It's the blaster I want so I don't need it to have the steelbook

Amazon Germany €139.99 big difference compared to FNAC €199 and Amazon Germany price likely to drop

Most want the FNAC or Amazon Germany edition for just one main reason the Blaster Gun ;)
So the cheapest edition is the best one :rofl::LOL:
Its already gone on Amazon Germany?!

Yes looks like it wow that was fast

I ordered as soon as it went live
Kind of hard to believe THAT MANY people were just waiting to pounce on that, at an undisclosed "live" time. Seems fishy...
I think there has to be other retailers besides FNAC and Amazon Germany that will have this anyway.
Last time I jumped on something like this was the Nakatomi Die Hard. I bought it from Poland...
(Because they were the ONLY ones who had it)
And then All of a sudden EVERYBODY had it...and I ended up paying waaaaay too much for ordering early from Poland, as an import. (Could not cancel)
So I'm certainly not going to panic about this… :D

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
Kind of hard to believe THAT MANY people were just waiting to pounce on that, at an undisclosed "live" time. Seems fishy...
I think there has to be other retailers besides FNAC and Amazon Germany that will have this anyway.
Last time I jumped on something like this was the Nakatomi Die Hard. I bought it from Poland...
(Because they were the ONLY ones who had it)
And then All of a sudden EVERYBODY had it...and I ended up paying waaaaay too much for ordering early from Poland, as an import. (Could not cancel)
So I'm certainly not going to panic about this… :D
I think we should panic.....i am.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Thanks
Ive been trying but hes not answering. argh!! He shouldn't be asleep yet so i dunno what the hell he's doing :rofl:
Collectors like him must curse the fact that they must sleep at all!:LOL:
There have been a few times I have awoken to find something had gone live and sold out while I was sawing logs....
IMG_3838.GIF
Never a great feeling.:wow:
But- I still don't believe this is gonna be a rare piece that only two places are gonna be selling.

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
Collectors like him must curse the fact that they must sleep at all!:LOL:
There have been a few times I have awoken to find something had gone live and sold out while I was sawing logs....
View attachment 337603
Never a great feeling.:wow:
But- I still don't believe this is gonna be a rare piece that only two places are gonna be selling.
I know right lol. Our time diff is only 30 mins apart so i dunno what hes doing right now coz hes never asleep this early lol. Probably gotten lost in his movie room somewhere.....:rofl:

• Thanks