Blade Runner (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: November 13, 2017
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £19.99 (Amazon & HMV) - £22.99 (Zavvi)

11533506-1144508416607889.jpg

11533506-9664508701298298.jpg
11533506-6954508701426251.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did this go up for order yet on Zavvi? In the past they've been confusing, saying "sold out" before going up for pre-order.
Yes it was live to order on Zavvi
They sold out their allocation of stock In 1 day

Zavvi will have some orders cancelled with amazon price dropping from £27.99 to £19.99
It will come back in stock with Zavvi before or after release date when Zavvi put back on their system cancelled orders

Reactions: antpic14
Yes it was live to order on Zavvi
They sold out their allocation of stock In 1 day

Zavvi will have some orders cancelled with amazon price dropping from £27.99 to £19.99
It will come back in stock with Zavvi before or after release date when Zavvi put back on their system cancelled orders
@paulboland
Wow. That Jim Carrey Mask Avatar was not long for this world, was it?!
(I kinda liked that one!)

To anyone whose ordered from amazon.co.uk, have you had good luck with shipping steelbooks? I know that lately, amazon in the US ships a lot of their orders in flimsy mailers :/

Last edited:
:rofl:
That is nice of you!
I give mine the deep six to never be heard from again!:LOL:
I am a cruel MCP!:hilarious:
(Wait.....if Mask avatar is on holiday - doesn't that mean Paul Boland is also on holiday?!! We have not seen PB avatar in many moons!)
Yes I'm on 2 weeks holiday I can now catch up and watch lot of films purchased in last few months and listen to music purchased past few months

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
Last edited:
4K remaster is only available on the 4K UHD Disc that was recently released

Standard Blu-ray did not get a remaster

Standard Blu-ray in the steelbook and also the other Blu-ray releases from 2017 and 2014 is the same VC-1 Final Cut disc from 2007

The product description wasn't there when I posted nearly 2 months ago

Disco 1: The Final Cut(2007) - restaurato digitalme nte e rimasterizzato, con nuove sequenze ed effetti speciali inediti.

Colonna sonora rimasterizzata in Dolby Digital 5.1

Introduzione del regista Ridley Scott

Comento di 3 realizzatori del film, compreso Ridley Scott

just had dispatch email from zavvi released on 13th but with there great post due 15-17 wed-fri :rolleyes:

always few days after release date every time no wonder i try and avoid them

basil :thumbs: