Blue is the Warmest Colour (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Ex. No.4 - Second Edition) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 28th, 2015 (The pre-order date is November 27th, 2015)
Purchase links:
Plainarchive.com
Triple Pack (with Ernest & Celestine A+B)
Quad Pack (with Ernest & Celestine A+B, The King of jokgu)
Price: $32.49
Note : PA004 Blue is the Warmest Colour Second Edition starts at minimum print run of 1,500. But if you place a pre-order before the end of December 6th, you're guaranteed a copy regardless. The actual print run, therefore could end up bigger than 1,500.

12307422_780649915412826_7928451289200332188_o.jpg

BITWC_Sticker.jpg

tumblr_nwu5al1Yrw1t1dcuoo1_1280.png

Last edited by a moderator:
They made a mistake in the quote on the back: they wrote "inf inie" (there's a clear space) as if it's two words when it's just one (meaning "infinite" of course). :(

And if you want to be picky (and PA is known for being meticular), the whole quote isn't good because of punctuation choices: they're missing the dot, dot, dot that have been replaced by commas. That quote isn't grammatically correct if you believe it's one straight sentence as they wrote it. When the character said it in the film there were a couple of pauses, hence the need for "..." instead of ",".

• Informative
Reactions: lolwut
There is region code ALL on the website but A on the cover - anyone can confirm its region free?

Btw wasnt this supposed to be oos by now? There was mentioned it had to be ordered by decemer 4 to secure a copy...

There is region code ALL on the website but A on the cover - anyone can confirm its region free?

Btw wasnt this supposed to be oos by now? There was mentioned it had to be ordered by decemer 4 to secure a copy...

My guess would be they didn't sell out of the initial stock in the first place... 1200 was it?

Disc is region free I just checked it. :thumbs:

Reactions: j4c0
although the disc plays fine,there is a big scratch on it
should I ask fora replacement?

they might ask you to send the disc back - so I guess the question would be if it's too much hassle or not for you.

if it plays fine, not sure I'd be too worried.