FBBK_600x600.jpg

Artwork choices:
Artwork A:
image.jpeg

Artwork B:
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought 2x artwork A.

I'm confused... Steel Archive offering international shipment but not valid for shipping to Malaysia, why @DuckDogers ? To proceed the purchase, I need to use my US address to foward the shipment. More postage I need to pay soon.

I can see some lightening movement a the bottom on the right hand side mainly but not much movement otherwise, :confused: still looking forward to the release from Steelarchive, went for Lenti A last year.

From FB:

I'm sorry guys, but the process of packaging of BOUNTY KILLER takes a few more days. So unfortunately the official release date is delayed from March 22nd to March 26th.
Steelarchive is more or less a one-man show, so I hope for your understanding and these inconveniences. I'm doing all I can to deliver great editions in time, but as you guys know for sure, there are many stations involved during the process of fulfilling editions like that (printing, packaging, shrink-wrapping and so on).
Know I'm doing all I can for you guys, but please have a little patience - it's definitely just about a few more days!