UK
Release date: December 23rd, 2016
Purchase link: Brave
Price: £24.99

IMG_5983.JPG

IMG_5984.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Flight of the Navigator UK blu-ray is distributed by second sight UK not Disney
It's not a Disney film they only had distribution deal with Producers Sales Organization in USA for the cinema release
It's a Producers Sales Organization production

Then they need to get me a steelbook:joy: I've been waiting and waiting :rofl:

Yep yep yep... love it

Soundtrack title sequence by Alan Silvestri ... here you go:rofl:

I'm still waiting for this to happen

Flight of the navigator, return to Oz, Petes dragon, Neverending story, ghostbusters, dark crystal and labryinth was my childhood and luckily 3 of them have steels (well 4 with GB 2) and I'm dying for the rest to happen.
Neverending story would make my year if that was announced

Paul before you chime in I know the majority are not disney lol

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk

Flight of the navigator, return to Oz, Petes dragon, Neverending story, ghostbusters, dark crystal and labryinth was my childhood and luckily 3 of them have steels (well 4 with GB 2) and I'm dying for the rest to happen.

:p:LOL::rofl:
It sounds like a never-ending story :rofl:

I have those 3 and am too waiting for the others you mentioned:thumbs:
We might as well add D.A.R.Y.L to the list lol. I do have a soft spot for that movie :rofl:

And that one too:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Could make for a stunning lenti this one and certainly better set out than the image on the original steelbook.
Differences between new and old artwork from poster designs by PROOF:-
II
V
brave_ver14.jpg

upload_2016-11-16_1-27-52.png
upload_2016-11-16_1-29-42.png
upload_2016-11-16_1-30-49.png

Original steelbook is very decent but for the unfortunate cropping of the horse but the best set-out image I've seen so far is on the Canadian metalpak:-
II
V

Last edited by a moderator:
They can release this 100 times but nothing will come close to the gorgeous VMB.

I had the same thought when the first one was announced. Much more of the same this time. Other than a couple of Disney steelbooks from the Zavvi collection, most have been easy passes for me. Nothing wrong with the releases. I just always felt I had a superior one already. Not sure why these keep revisiting previous exclusives. Just kinda diminishes the collection as a whole in my opinion.

Yes, happy to order this - looks magical and delightful with what could be wraparound exterior as well as interior artwork.

Well, here's hoping that all of these Disney and Disney Pixar animations have full height lenticulars on the respective steelbooks as anything less would be unacceptable and potentially disastrous taking into account the artwork used on the fronts.
THE ROCKETEER gets away with a framed lenticular IMO . . . but only just.

Well, here's hoping that all of these Disney and Disney Pixar animations have full height lenticulars on the respective steelbooks as anything less would be unacceptable and potentially disastrous taking into account the artwork used on the fronts.
THE ROCKETEER gets away with a framed lenticular IMO . . . but only just.

Why would the others be any different to rocketeer? Would be great if they were full lentis but can't see it happening personally