Breaking Bad (Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Limited Ralph Steadman Collection) [Sweden]

Jul 7, 2012
Sweden
So i searched for a thread but couldn't find one.

Release date: February 09, 2015
Price: 599 SEK, ~66 EUR, ~83 USD, ~52 GBP
Purchase link: DiscShop.se (Sold out) cdon.se
Discshops ships to Sweden and most of Europe, NOT USA and shipping seems to be 99SEK regardless country. cdon OLNY ships within sweden!

image.jpg

I made a small guide if anyone speaking English wants to order.
http://imgur.com/sWEwhTL

Last edited:
postcode is five digits, you might have read that wrong

I think you should be able to order from discshop do, I think the ship within EU, but cash up front upon order

I meant Norwegian CDON. They require a four digit zip code, two characters under for me. Oh well.

One of my favourite artists, but I gotta say, these are dreadful in my opinon. I really don't think his style has leant itself very well to Br Ba.

Went ahead and ordered this set from discshop.se, worked out at €75.07 including delivery to Ireland, Payment is pending (I guess until dispatch)

Here is an unboxing of the German Editon, Guessing the discs will be different worldwide.

Personally, I love the Steadman art.
But I think Sony should have commissioned either...

Jeff Boyes (his art was featured on the Drive Gallery 88 Steelbook release)
breaking+bad+breaking+gifs+jeff+boyes+poster.jpg

or Ken Taylor
taylor-breaking-bad1.jpg

I Think they would sell a lot more if they went this route with the Artwork, and they would look beautiful.

Last edited:
Reactions: dfoles and spass
Love the series and I'm ecstatic they're getting some good treatment, but I just can't get behind this artwork--just doesn't fit the Breaking Bad universe IMO.

My box set from discshop has shipped. I didn't get an email, but it shows as shipped in my account. £50 for the whole set is a great deal, I just hope their packaging is good.

Reactions: Snollygoster
My box set from discshop has shipped. I didn't get an email, but it shows as shipped in my account. £50 for the whole set is a great deal, I just hope their packaging is good.

Just checked and mine has shipped too.

I was checking the difference between the Swedish release and the US release of the regular edition and it seems Seasons 3 and 4 s do not include all of the same bonus features, maybe the discs used in the steelbooks will come from a different master source with the same features as the US edition, I hope so as its the main reason I'm buying these on blu-ray as I watched the series on Netflix.

Did another check and it seems the UK release has the same features as the Swedish release.

S3.jpg
s4.jpg

Update: Its seems the German Amaray Editions didn't include all of the Special Features either, but the German Steelbook editions have all of the special features that are on the US editions, So it is likely that these Swedish Steelbooks as well as the UK and Canadian releases will feature them too :)

Last edited:
Reactions: dfoles and vurt
This is weird, on the bottom is my order made on the 4th. But now there appears to be a second order for the same set?

I'm certain I didn't make 2 orders. Anybody else's order page like this? Second one is dated the 6th and its not showing in my bank account thankfully.

discshop.jpg