Breaking Bad - Complete Series (Blu-ray Tin Edition) (Amazon.co.uk Exclusive) [UK]

Apr 20, 2012
London
Purchase: Amazon.co.uk
Release: November 3rd, 2014
Price: £86.50
Collectible tin box featuring the original Heisenberg illustration[*]All 62 uncut, uncensored episodes
Feature length documentary “No Half Measures: Creating the Final Season”
More than 50 hours of bonus content
Exclusive collection of icon magnets
“The Pollos Pack”: This special edition includes an addition DVD copy of Season 1 to give to your ‘Hermanos’ or ‘Hermanas’

edition.jpg

tin.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
EEK! I'll be all over this.

Like Franky says. I hope the artwork stays this way. :thumbs:

Edit: btw, I think they should include the new extras the US re-release of the barrel are getting.
I won't buy another barrel just for those. ;)

Last edited:
I still haven't seen a single episode of this show but only ever hear good things about it. Have been thinking of getting the box set from amazon but this looks a much better option, really like the design! Wonder what the price will be though! :ohno:

I still haven't seen a single episode of this show but only ever hear good things about it. Have been thinking of getting the box set from amazon but this looks a much better option, really like the design! Wonder what the price will be though! :ohno:
Mate your missing out. Watch this show a.s.a.p, I guarantee you won't be dissapointed! It's fcuking excellent!!

Mate your missing out. Watch this show a.s.a.p, I guarantee you won't be dissapointed! It's fcuking excellent!!

yeah I definitely feel I've missed out on this one, will look forward to some serious back to back viewing! :D

Reactions: spass
Guys, they are gonna re-release the barrel edition. If you are going to get only ONE edition, I'd say the barrel is a no-brainer.

Reactions: PunkNinja