Breaking Bad - Complete Series (Blu-ray Tin Edition) (Amazon.co.uk Exclusive) [UK]

Apr 20, 2012
London
Purchase: Amazon.co.uk
Release: November 3rd, 2014
Price: £86.50
Collectible tin box featuring the original Heisenberg illustration[*]All 62 uncut, uncensored episodes
Feature length documentary “No Half Measures: Creating the Final Season”
More than 50 hours of bonus content
Exclusive collection of icon magnets
“The Pollos Pack”: This special edition includes an addition DVD copy of Season 1 to give to your ‘Hermanos’ or ‘Hermanas’

edition.jpg

tin.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's being re-released in other countries so would presume we'll get it over here. Check out the Barrell thread, it was posted in there.

This is a nice alternative though, unless they change the artwork (TBC)

Yep got very excited when I saw Breaking Bad complete series collection... didn't even see 'Tin' untill after I posted lol

This is cool remember watching this series when released cool story and the acting was awesome deffinately in my to buy list know.

Thanks for posting info mate...

Yeah saw that Scott, that's why I git excited for moment.. though they were releasing them here as well!

Reactions: Scott
Price (£120) is way too much at the moment... even the Barrel Edition was cheaper than this (£110 RRP), and that contained way more stuff and was probably more expensive to make. Hopefully the price drops!

Reactions: vurt
Damn... I need to see if those Netherlands ones turn out to be stickerbooks or not