Breaking Bad - Complete Series (Blu-ray Tin Edition) (Amazon.co.uk Exclusive) [UK]

Apr 20, 2012
London
Purchase: Amazon.co.uk
Release: November 3rd, 2014
Price: £86.50
Collectible tin box featuring the original Heisenberg illustration[*]All 62 uncut, uncensored episodes
Feature length documentary “No Half Measures: Creating the Final Season”
More than 50 hours of bonus content
Exclusive collection of icon magnets
“The Pollos Pack”: This special edition includes an addition DVD copy of Season 1 to give to your ‘Hermanos’ or ‘Hermanas’

edition.jpg

tin.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ahh no saul flash drive
Collectible tin box featuring the original Heisenberg illustration
All 62 uncut, uncensored episodes
Feature length documentary “No Half Measures: Creating the Final Season”
More than 50 hours of bonus content
Exclusive collection of icon magnets
“The Pollos Pack”: This special edition includes an addition DVD copy of Season 1 to give to your ‘Hermanos’ or ‘Hermanas’
I thought you'd maybe made that last bit up until I saw this on Amazon...

dvd.jpg

:LOL::rofl:

I'd waited around all day for them to deliver it, only for them to eventually come at 6:30pm when I'd finally given up and gone upstairs to watch a film (with headphones on), so I missed them! They left a card saying they'd try again tomorrow though... hopefully they come a bit earlier this time, because I don't fancy wasting another day sat waiting near the door. :angry:

Two questions is it just the same cardboard bluray inside the tin??

Why is this labelled amazon exclusive wee Zavvi also have it for preorder?

Two questions is it just the same cardboard bluray inside the tin??

Why is this labelled amazon exclusive wee Zavvi also have it for preorder?
I can't answer your first question, but as for your second question... maybe it's just a timed exclusive with Amazon, since you can only pre-order Zavvi's (link). I hadn't even realised they were selling it though, and it's a lot cheaper from them too! Think I may have to return mine to Amazon... if I ever receive it that is - the delivery guy didn't come back today, so another day was wasted waiting in for him. :mad:

Reactions: Flash
I can't answer your first question, but as for your second question... maybe it's just a timed exclusive with Amazon, since you can only pre-order Zavvi's (link). I hadn't even realised they were selling it though, and it's a lot cheaper from them too! Think I may have to return mine to Amazon... if I ever receive it that is - the delivery guy didn't come back today, so another day was wasted waiting in for him. :mad:
The one at zavi appears to be DVD & not Blu-ray.