Breaking Bad - Complete Series (Blu-ray Tin Edition) (Amazon.co.uk Exclusive) [UK]

Apr 20, 2012
London
Purchase: Amazon.co.uk
Release: November 3rd, 2014
Price: £86.50
Collectible tin box featuring the original Heisenberg illustration[*]All 62 uncut, uncensored episodes
Feature length documentary “No Half Measures: Creating the Final Season”
More than 50 hours of bonus content
Exclusive collection of icon magnets
“The Pollos Pack”: This special edition includes an addition DVD copy of Season 1 to give to your ‘Hermanos’ or ‘Hermanas’

edition.jpg

tin.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This needs to go at the top of the list! ;) best TV series I have ever seen :thumbs:
ive only heard good things about this ,
im going to struggle to watch anything soon , ill break it down , ive just bought this , sopranos blu ray complete and all 4 walking dead steals (the later 2 ive seen already but want to watch again ) ive got about 250 blu rays sealed all to watch and to top it all off my sky box is 80% full of movies and usa tv series , so im out for work at 7am and not back until 5ish depending on where i am working and all the footy on these days between 7.45 - 10pm is dedicated to football, there is not enough hrs in the day .

Reactions: PKAVFC
ive only heard good things about this ,
im going to struggle to watch anything soon , ill break it down , ive just bought this , sopranos blu ray complete and all 4 walking dead steals (the later 2 ive seen already but want to watch again ) ive got about 250 blu rays sealed all to watch and to top it all off my sky box is 80% full of movies and usa tv series , so im out for work at 7am and not back until 5ish depending on where i am working and all the footy on these days between 7.45 - 10pm is dedicated to football, there is not enough hrs in the day .
Dammmn! :OMG:

It's time to "do a Franky" at work

@bloodsnake007 any tips Amigo? :naughty: :);):kiss:

On a serious note though, the Christmas Holidays are the perfect times to watch good TV :)

Reactions: whysoserious?
I wish the outer tin had the individual steelbooks inside, simply having the ordinary bluray inside is disappointing :/