Breaking Bad Limited SteelBook Art Collection (Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 20th, 2014
Purchase links: Breaking Bad Limited Steelbook Art Collection
Price: €129.00
Group Buy: Masterblaster

Individual purchase links:
The Complete First Second
The Complete Second Season
The Complete Third Season
The Complete Fourth Season
The Complete Fifth Season
The Final Season

Breaking Bad Steelbook 3.jpg

Last edited:
Why are you in this thread if you don't even like the show?

Because I wanted to see what the artwork was... That is the point of this forum right? To judge the packaging, not the film / TV show contained within?! ;) I read the threads for tonnes of steels of films I don't like too - sometime I actually like the cases despite not liking the film...

Love these; very different. As I mentioned elsewhere, I might even ditch the barrel for them. The barrel is cool but it's an awkward lump of a thing...

Hopefully it will be available from Amazon.de?

Reactions: Skog
For me it's the perfect way to start watching the series which I planned long since any way. What I like about the steelbooks is that the artworks are very consistent and that there is a red thread running through them all. Imagine it will look very cool having them all lined up next to each other

Reactions: earthscope
... first I see the horrible Guardians Steelbook design, and now these.... not really to my likeing. Maybe I should go to bed again and see if this was all a nightmare.

I looked up some of this artist's work and its quite unique and good. But it doesnt look like he put any effort into these designs. They look terrible imo. Seems more people like these then not but I hate the artsy fartsy on my steelbooks. PASS

Love Steadman. These are cool. But does it fit Breaking Bad? Yes and no.

I don't know how to quite put it, but it's almost like Ralph Steadman doing fanart of Breaking Bad.

Reactions: dfoles
It looks like the artwork is on drugs which fits the show perfectly.

Not really, only one of the main characters ever took drugs on the show. It was hardly Fear and Loathing in las Vegas, the effects of drugs were largely ignored by Walt, he wasn't interested in that, it was all about the money.

Reactions: Bubbie
But the show is about making drugs.

Exactly, making them. Which is why a lot of the artwork for Breaking Bad will focus on the blue meth itself and the physical act of making the stuff - not the act of taking it. Making drugged up artwork like this, if that's what it's supposed to be, makes no sense to me.

Reactions: Bubbie