Breaking Bad Limited SteelBook Art Collection (Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 20th, 2014
Purchase links: Breaking Bad Limited Steelbook Art Collection
Price: €129.00
Group Buy: Masterblaster

Individual purchase links:
The Complete First Second
The Complete Second Season
The Complete Third Season
The Complete Fourth Season
The Complete Fifth Season
The Final Season

Breaking Bad Steelbook 3.jpg

Last edited:
Even more reason to buy it then! I cant understand how anyone could say this is a bad show, Its is by far the best thing I have ever watched, EVER!
ill be honest , i watched season 1 . didnt think much of it but heard 1-2 seasons are slow , think i will get this if i can get on a gb im thinking @Masterblaster may help us , please john?

I think the artwork on these are incredible. Love Steadman's work and I think it fits this perfectly. As much as I want these desperately it's far too much money for me to spend on them as I bought the barrel last Christmas. Maybe one day when I have some cash and i see them go for a resonable price on eBay. If I didn't own the barrel I would of got these but the barrel is too cool to sell.

So MediaMarkt does not ship to the US then? What region ars these? As a huge BB fan I would really like this set. Does HDN offer group buys anymore? Thanks in advance to any helpful answers.

I've probably skimmed past the answer above, but I'm curious - Do you get the box with the first / last release? Or do you have to save up tokens from each SteelBook to be able to redeem the box? Will the complete box set be available for those who can't be arsed collecting them all separately (I mean, who would really buy odd seasons without the others?)

I'm also interested whether the box itself has segmented compartments like the Harry Potter collection did, or whether you have to risk your SteelBooks rubbing against each other when inserted / removed.

I've probably skimmed past the answer above, but I'm curious - Do you get the box with the first / last release? Or do you have to save up tokens from each SteelBook to be able to redeem the box? Will the complete box set be available for those who can't be arsed collecting them all separately (I mean, who would really buy odd seasons without the others?)

I'm also interested whether the box itself has segmented compartments like the Harry Potter collection did, or whether you have to risk your SteelBooks rubbing against each other when inserted / removed.

You can purchase all of the seasons in the boxset or purchase them separately.

I like the Walt and Saul ones... not keen on the others though, so will probably pass.

I've only ever watched a couple of episodes of this as never really had time to get into it.

I think however I will buy these and give the show a go, heard some very good reviews of the show.

That's growing on me even if i don't need it at all and my shelf is already overloaded. Damn!

That's BB ok, but the particular kind of artworks makes me think this isn't going to sell out too fast. I hope that.
I need to see much more images, full infos, languages, real printing numbers, tech specs, etc. etc. before considering a double dip on a series.
Am I asking too much?

I hope some german fella would be so nice to investigate through every other german forum that's talking about this release