Breaking Bad Limited SteelBook Art Collection (Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 20th, 2014
Purchase links: Breaking Bad Limited Steelbook Art Collection
Price: €129.00
Group Buy: Masterblaster

Individual purchase links:
The Complete First Second
The Complete Second Season
The Complete Third Season
The Complete Fourth Season
The Complete Fifth Season
The Final Season

Breaking Bad Steelbook 3.jpg

Last edited:
I remember not too long ago I was looking forward to seeing the artwork, hoping it'd be amazing. I'm pretty tolerant when it comes to artwork, this however…my opinion, such a disappointment.
I just noticed I can get the barrel for quite an okay price compared to everywhere else, might get that instead.

Reactions: rover
I remember not too long ago I was looking forward to seeing the artwork, hoping it'd be amazing. I'm pretty tolerant when it comes to artwork, this however…my opinion, such a disappointment.
I just noticed I can get the barrel for quite an okay price compared to everywhere else, might get that instead.
Forget this, forget the tin .. I would recommend the barrel wholeheartedly.
The thought and work that went into it is top (magnet disc-holders + overlapping art :woot:)
If you don't believe me, here's the Villigan himself showing it off.

Rover

Reactions: ManuelKoegler
While I love the Barrel and believe it to be the best collection, I'm still super excited for these steels.

They're totally not for everyone, but for the ones who like it, it's good.

I mean no offense to the people who bought these or like it, but the cover arts on these are just hideous imo. The box art is pretty cool though.

I expected something a little...better...when I heard Steadman was doing them.

I mean no offense to the people who bought these or like it, but the cover arts on these are just hideous imo. The box art is pretty cool though.

I expected something a little...better...when I heard Steadman was doing them.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I cringe when I think of anyone spending more than $3 for that absolute
piss they call 'the iconic' series, and the garbage 'pop art' series. Steadman is a recognized, influential artist.
Call me when you find out which "artists" made those 'MacDonald's Happy Meal' Iconic Art masterpieces...:wtf:
Just my humble opinion...:p

Saw the Boxset at mediamarkt yesterday. Price was 99 €.
The single steels were 22 € each.
But then I saw a special stand where the single steels were 15 € each. And to my surprise that mediamarkt had a 3for2 promotion with all cd/dvd/blu-ray.
So all 6 steels had a price together of 60 €.
Had my wife with me. She doesn`t understand my steelbook collecting but this time she said that she liked the design of these steels. I must say she`s into abstract paintings. They look totally different to the steels I usually buy which she does´t like very much.
If even my wife likes these steels I had to buy them. I think 60 € for 6 seasons each in a steel is a good price.
I had the box in hand too. But I thought it`s nothing special to pay extra money.
You can put the steels togehter on the wall and you have a very modern picture. The more I look at them the more I like them.