attachment.php

CLICK LINKS TO GO DIRECTLY TO EACH COUNTRY'S POST:

USA:
Amazon.com - Pre-order ($175.69) $224.99
Release date: Nov. 26, 2013
CANADA

UK

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought this before watching the show and then watched a few episodes on netflix. And I did not like it, what a waste of money :(

I'm desperately wanting to buy this but I'm surprised you are all happy to buy the German one. I just wouldn't be happy with the packaging in German writing etc, especially when I know that a UK one exists.

I can't believe that the UK one is going for £175-£300! Ridiculous.

You can still buy the Canadian one from Amazon but it's Region locked so useless for UK.

So tired of waiting for a UK one at a reasonable price!

I'm desperately wanting to buy this but I'm surprised you are all happy to buy the German one. I just wouldn't be happy with the packaging in German writing etc, especially when I know that a UK one exists.

I can't believe that the UK one is going for £175-£300! Ridiculous.

You can still buy the Canadian one from Amazon but it's Region locked so useless for UK.

So tired of waiting for a UK one at a reasonable price!

You mean this? http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00N0XY5ZU/?tag=hidefnin0b-20

I'm pretty sure it's region free. It has Norwegian subs. :)

Nah, it's not region free. I've looked into it.

Well the first edition of the barrel that was released in november 2013 was region free so I thought this would be as well. Why have danish, swedish finnish subs etc when region locked, makes no sense.

Like you I wrestled with this for a long-time until I finally gave in. If you want this badly enough you will pay it.

The barrel itself is clearly not worth £200 but the series itself is.

I strongly doubt they will reissue the UK version. The relief from not having to look for one also justifies the extra cost.

Like you I wrestled with this for a long-time until I finally gave in. If you want this badly enough you will pay it.

The barrel itself is clearly not worth £200 but the series itself is.

I strongly doubt they will reissue the UK version. The relief from not having to look for one also justifies the extra cost.

Where did you buy yours and was it new?

No it wasn't new. I bought it from Amazon UK for £200 in mint condition. If I hadn't have got there I would've gone to ebay. If you go there I would advise you to only buy from a trusted seller and double check the quality of the product with pictures and ensure it is a UK release.

I sold my brand new German one for $400 about a year ago to help raising some money for my home deposit when all those editions were sold out, and I am very tempted to get it again from US. but it's a shame that only season 1 is region free. I don't think they will re-release in the UK, but if they do so I will grab one for sure.

I'm not much of a TV show guy, but I freakin loved BREAKING BAD, which is why I got me the barrel edition this summer (for about 100€). Had it signed by Giancarlo Esposito at Vienna Comic Con, so added a personal grail to my collection. :)

View attachment 208641
@Back to the Matrix DUDE!!!!!!!!!! :OMG: That's FU**ING AWESOME! :cool: :notworthy: Seriously, you definitely joined the right Community! :thumbs:

Thanks for sharing! :)

Reactions: Back to the Matrix