Votes: 4 2.9%
  • No

Votes: 27 19.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 2, 2012
Romania
I would love to see these in separate steelbooks . I'm not so sure about the artwork but I wouldn't say no to these :

Breaking_Bad_Seasons_1-3_DVD_Boxset4.jpg

I would buy this over a steelbook, is this a real thing or just a mock drawing??

This is the official complete series collector set. MFRP is $250, but people are anticipating $150-$200

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Since Walking Dead have gotten steelbooks I would like to see some Breaking Bad one

As I said on another thread maybe the first one could be a front picture of Walter White what he looked like before he started cooking, AKA the family man Walter White and then the second one would have Walter in his hat and glasses transforming into Heisenberg, the third one would have him in his gasmask/yellow hazmat suite, the fourth one with the one they used in the yellow styled poster and the fifth one would have him what he looked like in the finale with the grown hair and thick glasses.

The back would be either a side character, like Jesse for the first steelbook or villains like Gus would be on Season 4 while Hank would be on Season 5

Last edited:
Would I buy any Breaking Bad steelbooks?! "You're GODDAMN right!" :scat:

Hell yeah I would! This is my favorite show! I still cant believe that its over... :(

At least I'll be able to see the entire series when I buy the complete collectors edition!

Last edited:
Haven't seen an episode of this yet but heard good things so at some stage I would have bought a boxset, steelbooks would be better though! Voted yes.

i gotta bump this thread up, and make it +1 for possible "breaking bad" steelbooks in the future!
i started to watch the show 2 weeks ago, finished season 4 last night, it's just brilliant, i can't stop. :)

so a definite YES from me!

yes yes yes. can't beat some Br Ba,although im hoping the steels would be reasonable priced,all 5 in steelbook form (well 6,but 5) could be costly

This is by far the best series I have ever seen and would defiantly like it in steelbook form

Only just got into this series but it would have to be a no for steelbook as I can watch films over and over but not series I'm afraid perhaps one steelbook celebrating the entire series's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only just got into this series but it would have to be a no for steelbook as I can watch films over and over but not series I'm afraid perhaps one steelbook celebrating the entire series's

that's where you are wrong mate,breaking bad is even better the second time round.

Reactions: Jango
I can see what your saying as I can watch films over and over but I never have with a huge series like this , don't get me wrong I love this just watching them on Netflix now and just seen the part where Walter blames it on bank and I peed myself with laughter ,

I own all seasons in amaray and the collector's barrel. I would still buy these if they released them

I have the barrel, but it could be easily tempted by some steelbooks with great artwork.

This makes me remember that I need to get started in my Breaking Bad tattoo :D

Status
Not open for further replies.