Multi Call of Duty: Black Ops III (2015)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release: November 6th, 2015
Platform: PS4, XB1, PC, PS3, XB360
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is a dark, gritty future where a new breed of Black Ops soldier emerges and the lines are blurred between our own humanity and the cutting-edge military robotics that define the future of combat.

Full reveal on April 26.

3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!!! Black ops 3 :wow: :wow: :wow: That is awesome news :) :) :) Ever sense modern warfare CoD has been the KING! of its genre :notworthy: :notworthy:
I absolutely love these games :drool: :drool: :drool: Cant wait to actually play this :) :) :)

I have yet to play Advanced Warfare, but the last one i really enjoyed was Modern Warfare 2, though the first MW is still my favorite.

I have yet to play Advanced Warfare, but the last one i really enjoyed was Modern Warfare 2, though the first MW is still my favorite.
It can be a fun a game online at certain times, but with the new weapons, the game is all outta wack.The balancing is off and everyone uses the same three guns.The Exo suits are good for evading when used correctly but after awhile they become annoying.I wouldn't pick it up if i knew what it was .The campign is great though.

There will be exosuits from what i saw :meh:

osu53cl.gif

It can be a fun a game online at certain times, but with the new weapons, the game is all outta wack.The balancing is off and everyone uses the same three guns.The Exo suits are good for evading when used correctly but after awhile they become annoying.I wouldn't pick it up if i knew what it was .The campign is great though.

osu53cl.gif

Well, i don't play most games online, so i'd only be interested in the campaign. I'll probably just wait until this black friday, hopefully AW will be $20 by then.

It's been discovered in the official Call of Duty website’s source code that Black Ops 3 will feature a co-op Zombie mode.

Charlie Intel discovered the news and posted the description they found as follows:

“Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is the first title for next-gen hardware in the critically acclaimed Black Ops series. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 deploys players into a dark, twisted future where a new breed of Black Ops soldiers emerges and the lines are blurred between our own humanity and the technology we created to stay ahead, in a world where cutting-edge military robotics define warfare.

“With three unique game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies, it providing fans with the deepest and most ambitious Call of Duty ever.”

Out of ALL the CoD games... the Campaigns for Parts 1 and 2 are my favorites! So knowing Part 3 is coming has me through the roof with excitement! :woot: :cool: F**K YEAH!

Can't wait to see the Full reveal and especially this years E3! :thumbs:

In the next 50 years, technological advancements will lead us into a world where only those who risk going too far, will find out how far we can actually go.

Reactions: AnubisNefer
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is a dark, gritty future where a new breed of Black Ops soldier emerges and the lines are blurred between our own humanity and the cutting-edge military robotics that define the future of combat.

See you on November 6, the new Black Friday.

See you on November 6, the new Black Friday.

Looks ok but need more Zombies

jerry-seinfeld-done.gif

Well, it seems I've come to the end of My CoD days.The trailer looks just like Advanced Warfare , right down to the punch instead of the knife.And the Titanfall style Wall running,lol.This series's best days are behind it.

Reactions: ocielz
Very very surprised they are going next gen only, no 360 or PS3. Surely they're gonna take a massive hit on sales because of it