Multi Call of Duty: Black Ops III (2015)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release: November 6th, 2015
Platform: PS4, XB1, PC, PS3, XB360
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is a dark, gritty future where a new breed of Black Ops soldier emerges and the lines are blurred between our own humanity and the cutting-edge military robotics that define the future of combat.

Full reveal on April 26.

3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@dboy99 Yeah, at the moment most of my online buddies are 360 for COD.... that's not gonna be an option with this one :D And as far as I know, they have no desire to upgrade to a One or PS4

Call of Duty: Black Ops III Limited Edition PlayStation 4 Bundle Out 11/6
https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/ps4/systems/limited-edition-call-of-duty-black-ops-iii-ps4-bundle/
limited-edition-call-of-duty-black-ops-iii-ps4-bundle-screen-04-us-21sep15.jpg

Featuring a fully customized, sleek PlayStation®4 and DualShock®4 wireless controller inspired by the dark, futuristic world of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, there’s no better place for the ultimate Call of Duty fan to immerse themselves into a new breed of Black Ops. This PlayStation®4 Limited Edition also includes the Nuk3town Bonus multiplayer map available on Day One.

Call of Duty On PlayStation 4 – Play Map Packs 30 Days Early, Only on PlayStation
Pre-Order Links:

:amazon: Amazon.com

:bestbuy: Bestbuy.com

:gamestop: Gamestop.com

Last edited:
I

This looks so sick, and since I've been waiting for this game for like 3 years...Its automatic!
Too bad no season pass, but oh well. Sigh of relief that all my pre orders are paid off. All I have to pay for now is my extended warranty
X3 LE Controller
image.jpeg

BUNDLE ;)
image.jpeg

X2 hardened
image.jpeg

Just gotta snag me a Jugg edition on eBay