Multi Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (2016)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: November 4th, 2016
Platforms: PS4, XB1, PC
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Amazon CA

1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: MGD and Asopp
So nobody has played this or Wildlands??
I haven't played this, but if you liked the other futuristic CoDs, then I imagine you'd probably enjoy this one too.

As for Wildlands... I tried the BETA for about 30 minutes and got bored, but I was playing alone to be fair and was quite tired at the time. To me it just felt like The Division but in the wild, and personally I found The Division became repetitive after a while.

I haven't played this, but if you liked the other futuristic CoDs, then I imagine you'd probably enjoy this one too.

As for Wildlands... I tried the BETA for about 30 minutes and got bored, but I was playing alone to be fair and was quite tired at the time. To me it just felt like The Division but in the wild, and personally I found The Division became repetitive after a while.
Thanks I'll probably get this and Splinter Cell: Blacklist and forget about Wildlands. I played the first Splinter Cell way back when it first came out and I liked it.

Thanks I'll probably get this and Splinter Cell: Blacklist and forget about Wildlands. I played the first Splinter Cell way back when it first came out and I liked it.
Damn, you just reminded me that I never completed Blacklist on the PS3! I loved Splinter Cell back in the day too... would love to see them do a new one for PS4.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader